friends?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri

Reaction score
my friend asked me whats the best way to meet people and have friends on tama talk? so i told him i would see if i could get a couple of people to pm me, and may be we could be friends. if you want to be a buddy of mine, please pm me. i reall ywould like to get to more of the tama members. pm me if you want to be buddies! il interview you and see if you make the cut LOL XD im kidding!!

PM me i want to meet you guys!!!!!!!!

If you are looking for new friends on TamaTalk, one of the ways is to write a signature message that reads something like: "If you are looking for friends - send me a PM!" - plenty of members use that method - and it seems to work pretty well :marumimitchi:

If you are looking for new friends on TamaTalk, one of the ways is to write a signature message that reads something like: "If you are looking for friends - send me a PM!" - plenty of members use that method - and it seems to work pretty well ^_^
Yeah you are right.

Hahah, I dunno. Some people just PM me to tell me something, and we become friends. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back