Friends?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

♥ Panda ♥

Reaction score
I am ♥ Panda ♥ and I love Pandas! ^.^ Does anyone want to be my friend I would love to be yours! :) Do you like Pandas? As I said before, i love them!!! :gozarutchi: I also like Greenday, Hilary Duff, Kelly Clarkson and lots of other singers and bands. Foodwise I like chocolate, cheese, cakes, muffins and I hate chocolate ice-cream, tomatos, lemons and onions. What do you like? What are your hobbies/interests? PM me! :D

♥ Panda ♥ ^.^

Hello there. I'm Crikeys, AKA the King of Pokemon. I hope you have a great time here, if you need help, don't hesitate to ask me.

And if you are in need of a friend, you can PM me.

I am ♥ Panda ♥ and I love Pandas! ^.^ Does anyone want to be my friend I would love to be yours! :) Do you like Pandas? As I said before, i love them!!! :wub: I also like Greenday, Hilary Duff, Kelly Clarkson and lots of other singers and bands. Foodwise I like chocolate, cheese, cakes, muffins and I hate chocolate ice-cream, tomatos, lemons and onions. What do you like? What are your hobbies/interests? PM me! :D
♥ Panda ♥ ^.^
Welcome to TamaTalk! :D

I love Greenday too! And Chocolate! Lol. :D

Enjoy your stay! ^_^

Thanks Crikeys!

Thanks Mametchi is so cool!

Thanks CCandMaddi!

Thanks Jappyx!

Thanks mangorox!

I will enjoy my stay here if everyone is as nice as you guys!

♥ Panda ♥

Heheh. I hope you just looove tamatalk. I agree with you- I dont like onions-blech! and chocolate ice cream. My hobbies are,um... Well, I am on the dance team @trousdell, and I also do gymnastics.

hi panda my name is kacey and i would also like to be your friend and also get to know you a little better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back