Friendship#2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

♥JenJenchi♥

Reaction score
What can I do? I kind of knew my friendship with my other BFF maddie wasnt gunna work out. Shes ALOT more immature then me but I can't just ditch my old friends. Even though I have new friends my matureity level I don't wanna just ditch my old ones... Im not really trying to choose over anybody its just its so hard cause eventually i'll have to let maddie go free but 4 now I want it to last as long as possible... Im having more fun with my new group then I ever had with my old group. I'm just scared that maddie will 4eva hate me... Any tips? Please post please...

:huh:

well for now enjoy your friendship with your old friends while you can

What can I do? I kind of knew my friendship with my other BFF maddie wasnt gunna work out. Shes ALOT more immature then me but I can't just ditch my old friends. Even though I have new friends my matureity level I don't wanna just ditch my old ones... Im not really trying to choose over anybody its just its so hard cause eventually i'll have to let maddie go free but 4 now I want it to last as long as possible... Im having more fun with my new group then I ever had with my old group. I'm just scared that maddie will 4eva hate me... Any tips? Please post please...
:huh:
Don't ditch your friend. Just because she's more immature that you, doesn't mean you should ditch her. If you ask me, ditching her because she's immature is more immature than being whatever she is.

-C.M.

Don't ditch your friend. Just because she's more immature that you, doesn't mean you should ditch her. If you ask me, ditching her because she's immature is more immature than being whatever she is.
-C.M.
Couldn't of said it better myself.

Couldn't of said it better myself.
And as long as you put fourth a good effort in at least working on the relationship, then if she does decide enough is enough you can honestly tell others as well as YOU that you did the best for the friendship, you put fourth the effort and she didn't. Some people just can't be worth your time.

See if you can subtly influence her into more mature things. Talk about more mature topics and find something to do that you both enjoy that isn't immature or childish.

I'm not really saying try to change her, because that would be wrong. Just see if you guys can find something similar to like that's more mature and appropriate for your age.

You don't really have to ditch her. Ask your new friends if it would be okay if she hung out with you guys sometimes. Maybe you can all find something you like. If you guys find a similar interest you could all be friends with each other and there wouldn't be a need to stop being friends with her.

I know this is insane cheesy, but it's a good quote for your situation.

'Make new friends but keep the old. One is silver, the other gold.'

Last edited by a moderator:
See if you can subtly influence her into more mature things. Talk about more mature topics and find something to do that you both enjoy that isn't immature or childish.I'm not really saying try to change her, because that would be wrong. Just see if you guys can find something similar to like that's more mature and appropriate for your age.

You don't really have to ditch her. Ask your new friends if it would be okay if she hung out with you guys sometimes. Maybe you can all find something you like. If you guys find a similar interest you could all be friends with each other and there wouldn't be a need to stop being friends with her.

I know this is insane cheesy, but it's a good quote for your situation.

'Make new friends but keep the old. One is silver, the other gold.'
ty that was accually really good advice ty. :)

[SIZE=21pt]Its All Fixed!!! Thankyou everyone! Ty SweetKandi lols!! Im so happy!! This case will be closed!![/SIZE]

lol lol ty everyone i feel so mean now :eek: but you guys helped me alot tytyty! ! Sorry if any of you thought y'know "Immature little brat" cause thats how i feel right now :wacko: well yeah like I said its all fixed tyty! *hugs you all*

Well since the problem has passed, I shall close this. Congrats jenjenchi.

*topic closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back