from bad to better?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kutchipatchilvr2000

Reaction score
i have a tamagotchi music star, and it was an adult. it had a band named tamacool that played hip-hop music. i thought they were great, but the judges 4 the audition hated it. only 1 dissagreed with the fact to let us perform on stage and give us a band manager. so after 2 bad auditions, they were street musisans. their star ranking was 999, and the tama fans were about 3001. well, i got invited 2 the last auditon, and my band played the same way. but we passed! but after, i looked at the star ranking and tama fans, and freaked out. the star ranking wuz 66, and the tama fans were about 43,098,576! right now its 5 in the rankings, and 53,129,364! how did it go up so fast?!?!?!?!?! plz tell me it really freaked me out! :blink:

I wouldn't be surprised if that was a glitch but that is really strange.If you reset it'll probably go away but you probably don't want it too!

Its not a glitch! Do not reset it! Completely normal!

Because you passed the audition your now "famous" so your ranking will go up right away. With my Music Star, after the first concert my band was already about 5th place. Until you pass the auditions, youll be 999th rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back