Frozen matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mushy

Reaction score
Yesterday when the matchmaker came on my boyfriend's tamagotchi she just froze there. He pressed a button to make her present a mate but she never did, she's still just standing there. I'm guessing it's not going to go away and he'll have to reset it but he's going to be annoyed if he can't download, do you think he'll be able to?

Also if anyone's interested it's a V4 and he's had it for about 5 months. Any thoughts?

Well he should be able to download. Tell him that downloading may be the only way to fix it. Anyway, if you just left it frozen, then you wouldn't be able to do anything with it and if you couldn't download for whatever reason I don't know, then you would be able to do something, though at the price at starting from the beginning again.

Yea downloading is the only eay. If that doesn't work, try taking the battery out and putting it back in. He SHOULD still be able to download.

-tamalaura

Yesterday when the matchmaker came on my boyfriend's tamagotchi she just froze there. He pressed a button to make her present a mate but she never did, she's still just standing there. I'm guessing it's not going to go away and he'll have to reset it but he's going to be annoyed if he can't download, do you think he'll be able to?
Maybe she was suggesting herself as a made :p

Download it. If you can't download, try again, I guess. If that doesn't work...well I don't know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back