Frozen!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie2989

Reaction score
So my tama was moving normal until i put it in my purse for about 2 weeks

then it froze!

but it still grew!

Help and is it frozen in time! :huh: :huh: :huh:

What do you mean" Frozen in time" ? So this is what happened. Your tamagotchi was placed in your purse for 2 weeks, it became frozen, but it still grew? That is the wierdest possible glitch I've heard of. How long have you had your Tamagotchi, and what version is it? Possibly the battery is running out. Or the system of your tamagotchi is broken or worn out. It can also be a possible of glitch I've heard of on my friend's tamagotchi site. It's called" Invisible Pause Glitch" It's on pause, the time doesn't work, and the tama continues to grow and age. The main screen is always what your tamagotchi looks like if it was on pause, but without the PAUSE underneath your tama. You can still use the menu and buttons. If this description fits, you most likely to have the IP glitch. Hope this helps! ^_^

xoswansxo

Last edited by a moderator:
Try pushing the reset button at the back. Then press the middle button and select 'download'. Do you mean that your Tama still continues to grow and age but the clock has stopped?

Now that... is weird.

It was in your purse for two weeks?... did you pause it?

If it was paused, then that is very strange!

Like xoswansxo said, about the Invisible Pause glitch, I havn't heard of it before now, but it seems quite reliable.

I would just reset your tamagotchi and start over! If you do this, see if it happens again :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back