FullBlownWitch's Tama-Go Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THIRD PAGE, Schweeeeet!!

OH GOODNESS!!

I just read a topic from a lovely lady on these forums, and it had my husband jumping at the ability I have to be able to make my own TAMA BED!!!!!

I completely forgot that I had one ages ago when I was still in High school, and now, I've got this box in my possession that I could use.

It's a little on the witchy-earthy side, and it's already lined with felt, so I'd just have to poof it up a little bit maybe.

I'll post pictures here in a sec, eh?

2zy8kgp.jpg

2aez14i.jpg

2cfpfd.jpg

mt89bb.jpg

2w3ou9k.jpg

30huf07.jpg

4gknkz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning guys!

I woke promptly at 7am, thinking that even though my S'Matchi is an adult, that he'd have the same sleeping pattern that he has had for the past 3 days.

Nope. Not so much. It's almost 8am and he's still snoozing. Which is a good thing, in a way, as those meetings and appts I had yesterday didn't go as planned, so I've gotta go head back in today. And if he's still sleeping, it might be a little better.

Don't want him to see or hear his mum getting all crankyface at people who don't know how to read paperwork, HA. :p

- So, 8am (I was on the phone) and he woke, so I guess his old butt wants to sleep in a bit now haha :D

I must be off though, gotta get showered and dolled up to look at least presentable for these meetings!

Ciao for now loves!

I might see about putting more videos and pictures on when I get back from these meetings. See if I can take any while I'm out, eh

Sorry I was so quiet yesterday folks, I didn't mean to be; just had a lot going on. Nan came home from hospital, so I think she's been giving full clearance and a relatively clean bill of health. WOO.

And I was cleaning like mad, after I came home from various meetings about school and a govt claim I did up back in May when I was laid off.

So hoorah! I had a busy day, and my Tama came with me everywhere! I didn't exactly whip him out in the office where I was surrounded by govt officials, BUT, I did take him out in the street afterwards and just before I went to talk to someone about schooling. :D I'm getting better guys!! :D

I hope your day was fabulous yesterday, and I hope that today can be lovely for you as well!!

I just have some pictures here that I took yesterday/last night, because they were too cute. I didn't get the chance while out to catch him doing anything really cute other than crap, and that's not even that cute. lol!!!

2a5abuf.jpg

20fz2iv.jpg

2qasnqc.jpg

Also - Quick addition -

Yesterday, SOMEHOW, yesterday I managed to catch my little S'Matchi trying to poo and I caught it with the toilet symbol. SO I finally got to see his bathroom, in that respect. I just about wee'd, myself.

He's 4 now, so I know that there is no way he's going to be toilet trained by the time he meets the love of his life, so BOOO, on that, but I can never seem to catch it happening. I'm always doing something, or am on the computer and then check him real quick and he's done and pooed. Ubersadefacehere.

Oh well, I'll be on my 3rd generation soon. And I should say - of all the Tamagotchis that I have owned and raised and taken care of, the Tama-Go is by far the easiest, once they get out of baby stage.

Hands down, the easiest. Not sure if it was intended that way, or because I am 23 now, instead of in my teens...

thoughts?

We've had a busy morning so far eh!

I've got lots of cleaning to do to make sure that the Net Tech that comes in tomorrow while I'm out isn't tripping over boxes or bags of garbage!

Grawr.

That's okay though. Hopefully the net will get sorted.

My little S'Matchi has been out and about gallivanting and having loads of fun with some other characters! :D

Here's some pictures. LOTS.

6ynns5.jpg

211uge9.jpg

2qiydrr.jpg

24y1pgy.jpg

fw7xnn.jpg

11aadex.jpg

2mfj0hl.jpg

16lz8ti.jpg

Hey guys!!

I was having a think, just now (which before 8am and without tea in hand, could be very dangerous), and I am asking you all what you think.

Before, I've asked questions and never received an answer, but this time, I would like to know for real, because I'm rather serious and kind of heart-broken about this.

I have a schooling meeting today at 2pm. During that time, I can pop into the dollarstore and get the watch batteries for my other two tamas; reason being is that the Tama-Go is getting increasingly difficult to carry around with me and bring out in public, when I've always got papers, my phone or something else in my hand. I take public transit because I refuse to pay that price for gas, so I can drive, but I choose not to cause I just simply cannot afford it.

I have two other Tamagotchi, and unfortunately their versions escape me at the moment, but I am going to upload a picture for you guys so you can see. I think one is a V3... The other might be a V4? I'm not sure.

I love them all dearly, but the other two Tamagotchi are very ... they seem more durable. and tough. If that makes any sense.

As well as they can be put in my pocket in my jacket, my sweaters, my pockets. And I can get a small pouch for them, instead of trying to buy, find, or make one for my Tama-Go that can be taken places.

I LOVE my Tama-Go, don't get me wrong. It's the fact it's so big and cumbersome. I want to have my Tama(s) at school with me if I start this year (keep your fingers crossed for that one eh) or even next year, whichever. But the Go is just so large that one - it would attract far too much attention in class, and two - after doing some research, I think Tamagotchi figures and toys are still (from way back in 97) banned in most schools, college or not. So I know the other versions I have are probably boring, because they're older, and blah, they're english, not japanese, everyone has seen them, yaddayaddayadda.

But I am beginning to think it would be better for me if I start up one of the other ones I have, and deactivated my T-Go because it's already causing me stress just thinking about school and work.

Please, PM me thoughts. :)

14sd4k1.jpg

So, I sat down and spoke with the best friend I've ever had, ze Bestie, and she agreed with me that the smaller Tama is the way to go.

As I told her, don't get me wrong, I am IN LOVE with the TMGo, but.. it's so cumbersome, and am scared that if it's dropped while I have so much in my hands or on the go, that because it is so large, gravity of course, as well as it's rounded. It has rolled before :(

So I went to the store bought a cheapy little watch battery and popped it into my Tama v4. It started up right away and I now have a little Shirotsubutchi. :) So cute.

23sam1z.jpg

I didn't bother to Download it, because I can't remember where I left off, and I enjoy having fresh starts on my Tamagotchi(s) anyway.

2qwlrtk.jpg

a0xrgo.jpg

n47hxt.jpg

I'm verrrrry excited, because now I can take it with me today for my schooling meeting, and not have to worry so much about it, not in Care terms, but in weight, size, etc terms!! :) I miss my T-Go already for the sheer amount of things it can do, and the fact that it's on the 2nd Gen and almost 6 years old, BUT... this is for the best. :D

See you guys soon!

99dqpt.jpg

So, about a minute ago, right after I posted that she grew up - I got a letter!!

I got sooo excited!!

We opened it and it was POO!!! :( It took away all her happy hearts and now she's sulking. How upsetting. We got so excited thinking it was something to do with school/work. But nooo, someone decided to send us Poo :(

2ypb3sx.jpg

Alright, I'm obviously stupid, because I can't find the topic anywhere, but the V4 site for TamaTown doesn't work? At all now?

It's just says Error, Disconnect.

Link me the topic or the problem?

Cause I'm lost. I want to go on there and have fun, it's not needed, but I wanna try it out again.

Cheers, loves.

Grr, I am getting so frustrated!! I'm looking at guides and such online for my v4 and it's telling me that all I need to do is connect to work and my Tama can go to school and such, etc etc, but so far it just keeps shaking its' head at me when I try.

Does that have something to do with age?? A few articles have said as much but haven't said what the age is. As you can see, my Angel is a toddler and will grow into a teen at some point, but some articles have said Preschool is an option from the start. I didn't get a chance to enjoy this Tama v4 when I first bought it years ago because I didn't understand the job/school function, and now I do, but it's not allowing me to even access it, let alone the TamaTown v4 website, which some other articles have said is how you take them to school and preschool.

RAWR
mad.gif

Alright,

I just got another piece of mail, and it was the [!] icon. So I clicked it and here comes this giant flower of a Tama onto my screen, and she stole Angel away, and gave her what looks to be a knapsack?

So they rejoiced and were glad, and Angel came back. I'm going to try to go to "work" now, and see if that means she can go to school and such now!!

Kso - I went to school, and that large flower tama woman came on and started to sing and my Angel failed and got upset, then tried again and did it correctly. With no help from me, I'm MORE than a little confused lol...

zOMG, and then, as I was posting that. I got another piece of mail, and a ROBBER CAME IN, and stole 300 gp from my Angel, and she lost all her happy hearts! What a turd he is!!!! D:

24pyq2v.jpg

9r0nxd.jpg

6e2h3m.jpg

59vatg.jpg

Teehee, having a blast at school, I'm excited.

I've gotta start getting ready for my appt at 2 for my own schooling ventures, so YAY, but I'll try to keep you updated when I get back with pictures and regaling of stories!! :D

Hiya!!

I'm back from the appts I had at 2pm, and you'll (hopefully) be happy to know that out of 18 people attending, I am one of 6 that were accepted into a bit of a program to go ahead and go through with schooling options!!

I'm finally going to become what I've wanted to become for years! Yay! :D

It might not be this fall, understandable, but next fall, or even this coming January! Woot!!

While I was in the meeting, I didn't get a chance to look after Angel :( So she only has 2 happy hearts full, and 3 hunger hearts full, and she pooped AND she got mail!!

The mail was a visit from the King!!!! DUNDUNDUN!!!

He gave us 600gp, which was awfully nice of him, since the Robber came TWICE before I left and took a total of 400 points from my Angel!! :(

Now I'm back home with the hubby and getting ready to make Angel super happy, just by playing and paying her the attention I, sadly, did not give her during that meeting.

Heeeeyaaa!!

I just got back in from the store and am SO proud of myself, because I had my Tama v4, Angel, out the entire time! Played games, shopped and laughed and chatted about with everyone that was there that I knew.

I can't believe how little people actually gave a bum about it. hahaha, awesome. :D

I love it. I am so excited.

So now I'm watching Waterloo Road, and wishing that I could get on TamaTown for v4, and just play around and have a bit of fun with Angel in there! :) But oh well, it will sort itself out eventually, I hope.

What are you guys up to this evening?

I'm gonna have Angel "help" me edit my besties' book tonight, and have some nice herbal tea, and then of course have her by my side or something while I get to some cleaning! :)

I'll be back soon to update if I get any more pictures or hilarity. I'm excited to see her brush her teeth and such, they're always so cute.

I'm still a little ugh in regards to adjusting between my TMGO and my TMv4, because the size difference is massive and I can't get over some of the habits that I picked up from using my Go, to use for my v4. haha hilarious.

Anyway, I'll be off for a little bit. :) See you soon!!

Latest posts

Back