FullBlownWitch's Tama-Go Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TEEHEE - Page 6!!

Hey guys,

Just wanted to update and let you know that I emailed BanDai America...

I just wanted to bring to your attention, in Nova Scotia, Canada, that the Tamagotchi spirit is fading. I am 23 years old and absolutely LOVE the Tamagotchi. You never hear of the Tama-Go or any other version anymore, and people who see you with them either make fun of you, or get excited that you have one.

I think you should invest the time, money and effort into the Tamagotchi following in North America. There are so many of us who miss it!! I use my Tama-Go constantly because I love the product so much.

Please don't give up on the Tamagotchi Spirit!! It's something that can become a fad all over again. I've already convinced about 20 friends to go and buy a Tama-Go!! They're so excited about it!! It can happen again!

Please don't let the Tamagotchi disappear like so many toys that just come and go; it's too classic.

- (name withheld)

So yeah.. I am hoping that I manage to get an answer, even though I know that we've been emailing for years and they've not really done want we want...

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning everyone!!

We all slept well and are having a wonderful morning? Yes. :)

I'm just about to head into the kitchen to get some tea and toast!

My dear S'Matchi and his wife are sleeping still, and I imagine they'll end up waking around 8am.

I won't be on much, just like yesterday, as I still have to tidy, continue cleaning and rearranging for the company that is coming this weekend to, of course, help celebrate hubbys' birthday! :)

I'll upload pictures when I can!!

*As per my status, I designed a faceplate for my Tama-Go, because I don't -dislike- the original one I had, but it's not me.*

TEEHEE!!!

I am watching a few episodes of my favourite show, and I looked over at my S'Matchi just for kicks, and I .. saw him using the duckie toilet!!!!!

I got SO excited!!! He was doing it all on his own, and then of course, made his happy little beeps afterwards!! I finally saw it! I didn't think I'd ever see that, just that he beeped and it was something went on in secret! hahaha, I am so giddy, that was the cutest thing ever.

I LOVE that you can toilet train your Tama-Go!! :D

Heya everyone!!

Sorry for the boring posts lately, I can't help but to clean and such - we have so much company coming tomorrow and sunday, so I need to make sure the place is SPOTLESS.

Anyway, I have about 30 pictures in my phone ready to be uploaded. I will do my best to upload them in the log before bed tonight, even though it might be well past midnight. So, bear with me!! :)

GOOOOOOD MORNING TAMALOVERS!!!

Today is a busy as sh** day, just like the last 2, so I won't be able to update and post as often as I would like.

But, I have SO MANY PICTURES FOR YOU. Holy cow. I've got at least 35+ to upload for you. I don't know HOW I'm going to fit them all in here, maybe side by side and in a couple posts... HA.

Yesterday was busy with tama-go happiness! I kept catching S'matchi going to the bathroom on his own and then doing the little happy dance complete with sound afterwards. So cute, hahaha. I haven't had to clean poop up off his floor since he was 3.

He went to the park a bunch yesterday when I had a chance to sit down, and he kept running into 3 of the same Tamagotchi! It was quite cute really.

There were a few times when I saw that he and his wife Ringotchi had left the house and were out for a walk together (when the background of the house disappears to save battery), I loved it. I like that they go for adventures.

They also watched over me and gave me opinions when needed for the rearranging and tidying of the apartment living room! They're a good help.

Now this morning, immediately after they woke at 740am, they graced my presence with lots of beeps and happy, announcing their baby.... BOY!! :) So I'll go through another baby boy!! I was kind of hoping that they would have a girl, so that I could have the pattern, girl-boy-girl-boy. But having another boy is A-OK with me! :D

Alright, I'm going to start uploading the pictures and then I'll insert them here as best I can. There are A LOT. So I might have to wait until later tonight (even though the pictures are from yesterday, I know, I am sorry) once we're all finished with today's company and fun.

smt5op.jpg
2lktehh.jpg
30db6kg.jpg
2hzth6b.jpg
vzyp1t.jpg
2psru4m.jpg
2d9emmh.jpg
34h9rhk.jpg
2801rhc.jpg
n3ae69.jpg

Good afternoon guys,

just wanted to pop really quickly and expand on my Status here - As soon as we get some spare money laying around to ourselves, and I've got an active (and regular) working schedule, I am going to invest in getting a yellow ID L!! :D

Good evening folks!!

How are you all? You've been muchly missed

:)

I don't have pictures at this moment, because I am exhausted and need to get some sleep before tomorrows' big day as well as rest from todays'.

Just had a quick question in regards to remodeling the house - my Tamagotchi family currently lives in a palace, but they're thinking something a little less extravagant. S'matchi mentioned to me though, that the whole redecorating process can be scary and is wondering if somehow, when he remodels, if the Palace will be available to purchase and remodel again, into, should he decide to remodel now..

Anyone know??

Hey guys,

No pictures just yet, I've got them, just don't have the time to upload.

Wanted to let you know I traded out the palace for some other type of palace looking background. Pretty cool.

I also wanted to let you know that due to some unforseen circumstances, I'll be ordering my Tamagotchi ID L, in yellow, this week sometime. Probably today or tomorrow. And judging by what the site says, I'll get it in 5-7 days, with tracking number and insurance on the package.

I am so excited already, that I am antsy and shaking.

I'll probably make a separate log for my ID L, I don't wanna keep it running in this one, what with the name change and all that. Yes it will take me a while to get to page 6 and that many views, but that's okay :) Support is always appreciated.

HEY GUYS!!

I am absolutely losing my mind, hahaha, I just ordered my new ID L, FIVE MINUTES AGO!!

I should get it no later than two weeks from now and I am just about crapping bricks!!! I AM SO EXCITED. Sorry - caps is needed. I know, annoying.

I've got a tonne of pictures for you. Which I'll be uploading in a couple hours!! Sorry for all the BORRRRRING posts. We love you guys!!

EDIT - that's the link to the Tama

https://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310341900942&fromMakeTrack=true#ht_7451wt_905

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy cow guys,

I just went to the duty calculator thing on Google, and WOW... in order to even accept my Tamagotchi ID L, I'll have to pay $60... so the toy, all in all, is going to cost me $128.99... This is a bit much... I feel a little ill.

Anyone have any insight or anything? Cause I may have to have this order cancelled or something, because that is WAY too much money for someone who isn't working right now and frantically looking for a job...

Wow. Wowowowowow. I am shocked, and feel close to tears. $60 for duty from Japan to Canada... that's disgusting. For a small toy.

OMG, I know, I know - I suck. SO bad.

Because I've not given you any updates or pictures.

FORGIVE MEEEEE. I'll be doing it shortly, because I wanna get the pictures outta my phone, andddddd...............

Because my S'matchi and his wife Ringotchi had a beautiful baby boy, as we already know, but they left him in my care this morning :)

I can't wait to see what he evolves into, holy cow. In just an hour. But I'll take care of him while uploading pictures, ,me thinks. I've got lots to catch you guys up on. It was a really busy week and weekend, last week, I'm sorry. It won't happen again until Thanksgiving! (Which in Canada is the second sunday in October).

I actually kind of feel terrible guys.

It's been a few days, well, almost a week, since I started up my TMGO cause I missed it so much, and now I'm getting an ID L soon... I really hope that I don't end up feeling horribly guilty because I'll be deactivating my TMGO. I don't wanna say it aloud because then they'll hear me say that I'm getting a better Tamagotchi, and actually replacing them... 0.0

I don't know. I'm weird.

I just feel bad that I'm switching out one of my faves with an even newer version and am so excited about it.

Oh well.

Alright, moving my stuff into the living room so that I don't wake hubby up when uploading and watching videos online. I'll be back with a post full of pictures!

WOW!! 2,000 views!!! That's amazing, guys. Thank you so much!!

The pictures in my last post never uploaded, so I just canceled the post. I don't know why, but photobucket and tinypic weren't connecting for me, which is very upsetting, so I am going to try again this morning to show you all the pictures that I have taken over the past few days!!

Thanks for bearing with me ;)

Also - for those that didn't see my status or the topic -

My iD L shipped around 6am this morning!! :D

OH. MY. GOOD. GIDDY. AUNT.

I am the worst logger, and the worst tamagotchi mother on earth.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! D:

I have been so busy and so distracted, that I've barely even been looking after my Tama-Go, let alone logging and posting pictures. Well, my loves, you are about to be inundated with pictures!!

*Evil laugh*

I can't believe that I've let myself because so nonchalant about taking care of my Tama-Go, JUST because I have a TM-iD L on its way!! Wow. I am a terrrrrrrrible Tama-Mother. :(

Anyway, here are the... 4 days? worth of pictures lol! (Also - the pictures are full scale, so I'm sorry, but there are so many that to edit them all at once, would take a good hour or two.) I'm going to do these in installments, I think. The family, the trip I took to the mall to find more Tamagotchi(s) things, and then the 3rd generation that I'm working on now.

IMG-20110909-01269_1.jpg
IMG-20110911-01311.jpg
IMG-20110910-01304.jpg
IMG-20110910-01305.jpg
IMG-20110911-01329.jpg
IMG-20110911-01327.jpg

So, I went to Mic Mac Mall, in Dartmouth, NS, Canada. It's pretty bomb, I like it.

:) I went to a store called Zellers, spoke to some two bimbos who worked there.

Who, by the way, didn't say boo to me, or acknowledge me until I said "Excuse me? I realize that I'm just a customer, and therefore have no place interrupting your conversation of who shagged who over the weekend, but I was hoping to receive some service when I walked in here, so if you could KINDLY do your job and allow me that courtesy, I'd be ever so grateful."

The two bimbo teenagers, both who talked as such "OMG like, I know. I like, can't even believe that he would've done something like that, like, how rude!"

Anyway, they smartened up (I figure) and asked what I could be helped in - Told them that I am looking for any Tamagotchi figures, or devices.

They both burst into giggles, and asked if I was speaking in English. I said "Well, it's a digital toy, from waaaaay back in the '90's, so you may not remember them, but if you could check inventory or ask someone who knows whether you have them or not, would be great."

One of them left to ask someone else if they had any "Tama-gotwhothing", and the other one asked me what I knew of it. I took out my Tama-Go, and she started to remark on how weird it looked, and how childish it is. She then asked me how old I am and if I get a lot of boys by being an old school nerd. *facepalm*

Needless to say, I flaunted my wedding band and engagement ring in her face, as well as my age, then told her that if she thinks it's childish, then she'd get along with Tamagotchis very well.

After the other one came back, snorting and giggling, saying they don't have any little egg toys, I went and reported them to their head manager in the store, and confronted them with said manager. They both burst into tears and were given either a full warning or dismissed. I didn't hear about that part, but the manager was LIVID.

Know why? Because the manager was a 34 year old man who is an avid collector of Tamagotchis. Not to mention it's crap on his head for his little employees being absolutely incompetent and beyond a level of rude which I have never experienced!

Goes to show - DO NOT judge people on what they do, buy, or play with, because you never know when your manager is gonna come out of no where and make you seriously pay for the judgement and really just being yourself

;) There's not many places for that kind of behavior in retail work.

Anyway, I then went to Toys-R-Us, and found the same stock that was there a little before xmas when hubby and I went in to check prices and such.

:(

Here are the pictures, complete with dust.... :'(

IMG-20110911-01324.jpg
IMG-20110911-01323.jpg
IMG-20110911-01325.jpg
IMG-20110911-01326.jpg

And finally, here we are at the last segment of how horrid I have been with keeping my log, all because I'm so excited for my iD L *facepalm*

I, unfortunately, took horrid care of my little one here, so I am getting the exact same characters as I did in my 2nd generation! I have a feeling I will wind up with a Shimashimatchi again, because I know he's not the greatest care character exactly. Or one that is even worse, because I actually looked after my S'Matchi in the 2nd generation really well.

This time I just couldn't be arsed. How sad of me. I know. FORGIVE ME!

IMG-20110912-01334.jpg
IMG-20110912-01335.jpg
IMG-20110912-01347.jpg
IMG-20110913-01378.jpg
IMG-20110913-01376.jpg
IMG-20110913-01385.jpg
IMG-20110913-01384.jpg

From Canada Post -

2011/09/1420:32MISSISSAUGAInternational item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs

woooo!! Except I don't like how it's being reviewed by customs.... >.>

Oh my other good giddy aunt!!

3921k.png

Check that out guys!!

Was reviewed by customs and such at 832pm, released at 833pm which must mean it's all good to go without duty fees ;) I HOPE. Then at 451am it was processed at the facility in which it will be arriving here, I assume. I will probably get it today or tomorrow, looks like!!!

Heyyyy guys...

GUESS WHAT I GOT TODAY??

MY BRAND NEW, YELLOW iD L!!!

It's amazing. Wow.

I ... wow. I have no words.

I am going to start the uploading process now, because honestly, I've got a good... 100 pictures... so.. yeah.. uh. *blush*

Gonna start now!! :D

Goodness, so first batch is 44 pictures LOL. I will do my best to edit them down, but 44 is going to be a pain to edit and resize. I'll do my best!! :)

IMG-20110916-01462.jpg
23kfbdi.jpg
2hgss3b.jpg
fc609.jpg
2ryljyd.jpg
sg4kyv.jpg
abqfk3.jpg
287qe00.jpg
n63te0.jpg

Latest posts

Back