FullBlownWitch's Tama-Go Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kayso, *everyone who recognizes this and knows where it is from, pm me ;) *

I just woke up and it's about 630! Woot. I would like to welcome you... TO THE TENTH PAGE OF MY LOG!!!! As well as SQUEE LIKE A LITTLE GIRL----- over the fact I've got FOUR THOUSAND VIEWS!!! Thank you all, so much.

Santa seems to have been good to the household today ;)

What about YOUUUU??

I just wanted to pop on before we go sit round the tree with some tea and cookies that Santa LEFT BEHIND (LOL) to open presents.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, AMAZING YULE, ETC ETC, my beautiful followers and fans and fellow TamaTalkers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

Just before I head out to get presents - I popped the screen on on my iD-L and my Kuishin received his last happy symbol!!! :D

That being said, I went into, for the first time ever, the Henshin-Jo. Nothing happened... he just talked to us, then we were back at home... >.> We're both a little confused lol

HINTS OR ADVICE PLEASE??

Oh goodness guys,

I am such a terrible TamaTalker, please forgive me.

I am finally updating, as I had said, I have been so caught up in work. Holy Lifton.

Alright, these pictures, unfortunately, are really in no order, because I received my Blackberry back, after it took about five months for them to fix the motherboard blah blah blah.

So the previous phone I have had a different SD memory card, and I need to upload from there, but I'm uploading my BlackBerry pictures first :)

So, again, I don't have a story for you, because I've been routinely taking care of my Tama's instead of being able to really view myself in their world like I usually can even while working. It's just been TOO much.

So, I do hope you enjoy the pictures, because they're cute and make me go squee.

23uramg.jpg
whgyhf.jpg
1xz9qx.jpg

Okay, hey guys.

So, I ended up checking out the pictures on the other SD card, and apparently trying to find the pictures on my BlackBerry, has deleted them, even though it's been properly formatted to both the phones previously.

So, unfortunately, that means no more pictures until I take some more. I'll be taking them all day today, seeing as how I'm having a wonderfully LAZY DAY *chorus of angels singing* and relaxing with my tea, my iD-L, a book and some of my favourite shows. :) There will be updates today and tomorrow before I head back into work on Monday. I am going to try and see if there is a way that I can coordinate my schedule enough that when I wake every morning, I can do an update from the day previous to keep you all abreast of what's going on; I miss logging, I just let everything else get a little out of hand and I got tangled up in the rush and bustle of everything.

Again, do forgive me. <3

Love you all!!

4tvx55.jpg
epfaf7.jpg

2udvvba.jpg

50sn5c.jpg
351heeb.jpg

So when she had checked on the plant, made sure it's still growing all well, she decided that she was going to go to Henshin Jo so that she could transform into her alter-ego ;)

After that, she begged me to take her to the Dating place, which I finally said yes, as I knew that I wouldn't want to say farewell to her just yet, but to make her happy, I agreed.

Those were the lovely candidates, and in the next post, I'll be taking us through the date, and the life of the little bitty child <3

33xvejt.jpg
2dkfzh1.jpg

2f06mb6.jpg
2e0k2yx.jpg

mij7fp.jpg
2a3y4m.jpg

k1f9s1.jpg

Okay, this whole tinypic.com thing, with it's ads, and randomly replacing your pictures with something else from it's site, or an ad.. really upsetting me. -_-

So bear with me while I try and sort out some of the ads that are popping up in my messages.

EDIT - Okaya, nevermind.

It's not allowing me upload anymore. At all. They're all these fairy, and Joker pictures....

Of which I own neither.

Whatever.

I'll have to update you guys with the rest later. I hope you've at least enjoyed the picture show :)

Hello my dearly missed TTers.

Not even gonna get into the whys of me having been absent for so long, but I am going to try and come back for a little bit at least :)

I had to put the tamagotchis down for a little bit, but I've picked up the Yellow iD-L up again. I missed it greatly.

I hope you've all been as happy and busy as I have been; working, marriage, family, etc.

Anyway, I will be using my iPhone browser for TT I assume - here's hoping I can rig a system to add pictures from it though, because I can't stand things like TinyPic and such.

A little bit about the Tama in question -

11th Generation, Kurometchi (think that's spelled incorrectly; the rock star one)

His name is Jasper, and he is currently 2 years old, with 3 TamaTomo stamps.

I will add pictures as soon as I can :)

Ta-ta for now.

I've posted as many pictures as I can right now. My computer is spazzing over all of the pictures that I am trying to actually load, and TinyPic is just cursing me out; thus causing my computer so spaz.

I will continue tomorrow. For now, I am going to get some tea and relax with my Henshin Jo'd Kuromametchi!! :) (think I keep spelling the name incorrectly)

I absolutely adore my little iD-L :) It's so awesome, even after almost a year of having it.

I just need to make sure that I don't lose focus like I've done before.

Anyway dearests, I have missed you all, for sure, and am glad to have some time to be back.

I hope you all have an amazing evening/day!!!!!! :)

Good morning all!! Well, it's actually more afternoon now. Wasn't really paying attention.

Can't post any pictures of just yet, but I will have you know that there was a trip to the Donuts Park in store around 11am, and we met the Green Triplets with a lovely little blue bag waiting for us!

Jasper was ever so happy, as they ended up giving Jasper and I the little yellow pick thing; tongs on the end and a cute face on the top. Very adorable.

We went to the restaurant after that, and had some Curry, as it absolutely is Jaspers' favourite. He was a little miffed at one of the other guests, and we needed to get out of there before his rock star temperament got him into trouble!!

We are back at home now and flitting around.

Jasper keeps bugging me about going back to the shops - I think he is a little desperate for a lady. He seems to be full of hearts and care when we head out. I think he just wants some love.

Which is fine. I am totally okay with that. I don't want him leaving me so soon of course, but I understand.

I've tried telling him a hundred times that his appointment with the matchmaker is tomorrow before we head off to work, but he's still antsy. I said we have to make sure to do it in the morning, otherwise we won't be able to take proper care of the baby while at work.

He helps me sort through some of my work, and looking after a little baby isn't going to be beneficial to that.

I hope he understands that, and wants to keep the appointment with the Matchmaker.

I just checked in on him about a minute ago and he was asking for the restaurant again. Goodness, getting up an appetite for the appt; he's been eating every 20-30 minutes or so. It's ridiculous.

I remember the trips to the design shop with Jasper; He grew into a toddler, and he was wanting the outdoor scenes. He grew into a teenager and he was a rock punk, therefore wanted the disco music living room, and then it stayed that way when he grew into Kuromametchi. He's so particular. Quite funny really. I can't imagine what sort of spawn he will bring forth o_O

Anyway, must be going for now I think

Hope you enjoyed the post and expect pictures eventually :)

I also hope you're having an amazing day with your adorable Tamas!!

Good morning, good morning!!

Was busy with all sorts of Canada day things the last couple days! Ask any Canadian and they will completely understand what I mean.

So,

Jasper went to the dating place, which I have lots of pictures of, but I honestly cannot stand Tinypic and how it acts to load pictures. He chose an Agetchi, at the dating place, and they had a little baby girl! She's so adorable. That was yesterday that she did that. For she is now a little Onion, aka Rolutchi :3

Absolutely adorable.

We did some renovations upon her insistence that her fathers' loud music living room wasn't fit for her. We went to speak to the designer and he suggested the beautiful playful elegance of the Pink Bubbles living room. She was ecstatic and said yes. We paid the workers upfront, and they came in and did an amazing job!

We spent most of the rest of the day outside, planting and playing. Just enjoying time out and about. The unfortunate thing is that it was raining and has been for the last 8 days :( Little Em's house is going to flood soon, I bet. Tragic.

Also, that's her name, Little Em :) , or Lem for short if you will.

She got sick about 20 minutes ago, I didn't realize that she was begging me for attention and I let it slide :( I feel terrible. But she's nice and happy now it seems. I am trying for Hineonetchi, to be honest, because she's so ugly she's cute, haha, and because she has her own line-up of adults.

Really, it should be based on genetics, tamawise, instead of care misses; to a point. Because even at work, I take EXCEPTIONAL care of my Tamagotchis, so with the iD-L, I'm always "stuck" with the same ones over and over, therefore not being able to get the options of unlocked abilities, etc.

It sounds petty, I know, don't judge me.

I've been on the phone with work and mother most of the morning, so I had to cut this short, and I can't quite remember what I was saying or getting to. :/

Lem is just dancing around on the screen right now, and she's three bowls hungry, and almost completely unhappy, so once I've made my toast, I will take care of that, hoping of course that it will get me some Hineonetchi! :p

Anyway I will be updating throughout the day when I can when things happen!! :)

Thank you for reading. I want to apologize again for the fact I don't have the patience to use TinyPic for ALL of the hundred and so pictures I have to share with you. Forgive me :(

-

FBW

Here comes hundreds of pictures, leaving off where the last pictures where. Basically the growth of Jasper, Lem's father.

I am taking the time to just upload them all. I want to show you guys lots of pictures :)

So you know I'm not really just rambling on and on like a loon.

So let's get started loves!

dwf3f6.jpg
akyatt.jpg
2mxlbg5.jpg

He's very happy with the living room choice, as he is a little branch, surrounded with lots of foliage. I'm glad he's happy.

15fpquo.jpg

It was an uneventful day, unfortunately, lots of care giving to mother (my actual mother) and he wasn't very fussy; just bounced around a lot. Didn't even get the chance to plant anything in his garden outside.

b6yrno.jpg
2hpktn5.jpg
23h6s0o.jpg
6zoq60.jpg
34zj4sh.jpg
ng33p2.jpg

Look look look! A trip to Henshin Jo!! :) He was disguised ;) And looked super-punk-rocker!!

Now for some more pictures! But I think the limit is still only 10 pictures per post, so I will continue in a few minutes!!! :D

I hope you're enjoying the picture catch up game >.> hahaha

Latest posts

Back