FULLY HEALED FROM HUMMER ACCIDENT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex_13

Reaction score
At my house, with my tama, on computer in US!
I'm sure alot of you will be thrilled to here that I am pretty much fully healed. My neck is 95% healed, still have a brace. My left leg is healed, along with my right. I still have a cast on my right arm and a rib cage for one part of my rib, near my stomach. But, I can walk, and I killed my friend-I was kicked out of 9/15 sports/activites I do, so she got to pay the thosands of dollars to get me healed...

But...I'm BACK AND IM ALIVE!!!!

And I'm over Stephs house, (Valentine_Tama06) and I just logged on, so I will talk on her account!!!!

Peace!

~Alexa~

That is good news.Welcome back.Everyone here at tama talk missed you. Smiles all around,

Poopy

Welcome back. Glad to see you back and healthy again. Amazing the things prayers can do...i was reading the topic about it and saw how many people wanted to help...wanted to pray. Even though we can't see you, we still want to help you. I think that's what's so amazing about TamaTalk. So many nice people

*bamcr*

I am glad to see you back and I am glad that you are healed!!

*tama star*

[SIZE=27pt] YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/SIZE] welcome back!
please dont bump old topics

This topic is sorta old dontcha think? A guide should close this. The user who started the topic is back now so we dont need the topic to go on and on and on :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back