Fun in the Sun Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sure sounds fun I'm getting back into liking tamagotchis anyways. Ill be doing it with my v6

but I will be busy on the 8th and will be back on the 12th so I hope I can still do it :)

There is a chance that my Tamagotchi+Color will arrive that day (its the like least amount of shipping time possible). If it does I will run that. I could also run it a day late if its not a big deal. But I won't bother you by running it any later than that. But maybe I will hatch something else that day. It all depends.

ok...well the matchmaker came yesterday, and Cii, my 3rd generation Kuchipatchi just gave birth to a baby boy, who's name will start with a D, my generations are going by alphabet. (Adlyr=>Beau=>Cii=>D????)

Considering that there are 12 people here and you are asking for 2 generations, count me in :) I'm soo down lol, i'll just have to keep my new boy on pause...or i'll just turn it off and download the day of, i guess i can wait a good 3-4 days ha.

what about pictures?? i can post pics, anyone else??

Last edited by a moderator:
what about pictures?? i can post pics, anyone else??

Im going to I will use my dsi or my flip (if I find it in time XP) I forgot to mention that I'm going to have it paused when I go to sleep but unpause it right when I wake up ;)

If I can get the matchmaker that day then I will for sure with my current v4. If not... I may just put batteries in my older v4 and hatch it then

Thats cool i wil prob join, my new tama town is coming in the mail tomorow! <3 super excited

I put batteries in my V4.5 today. I selected Restart and entered date, time, birthday, and username. then appeared an egg.

1zqt20n.jpg

After the egg hatched and revealing a baby boy, I decided to name him Alex.

4j8gok.jpg

ipprap.jpg

After playing a full game of climb and and feeding him, his Humorous points was raised up to 6.

wqr96h.jpg

rhv7le.jpg

And yes, that is a V4.5 in a Music Star shell.

EDIT: Alex has evolved into a Tamatchi and got invited for preschool.

So I restated my music star (V6)
picofegg.jpg

Then it hatched its a girl!!!

picofbabytama.jpg

And Her name is Emma and as I typed this post she pooed :3

EDIT:before you ask what is the blue thing,the thing on the tamagotchi key chain and why my pic are so BIG.

the bule thing in my DSi, the thing on the tamagotchi key chain is a landyard I got form ComicCon and why the Pics are so big is because I dont knoe how to make them small D:

Emma just went to sleep I guess its her nap time aww >w< :3

Make them smaller by going to an image hosting site (like Tinypic) and use the edit feature.

Make them smaller by going to an image hosting site (like Tinypic) and use the edit feature.
thanks good idea XD I'm new to the group hatching thing XD anyways

Emma just turned into a toddler :^D

2a8lweg.jpg

I decided to hatch my music star! :) I have a bit of a story behind it :p

Two summers ago,I was at my friend's house when I lost my music star.We looked all over the house but it was no where to be found.I bought 2 new ones the next day for $9 each.Last summer my friend found it,between the cushions of her couch :p .It was paused and when she unpaused it,it made a high pitched noise and the battery died.We both thought it was the end of my poor couch-cushioned music star so we took it apart.When we put it back together,it turned on like normal.Since the screw was almost stripped,my friend offered to switch backings with me.We called them "friendship backings" and its been there since.Hence this pic:

DSC01838.jpg

Its been sitting in my bedroom until 2 days ago when I thought I minus well put a battery in and test it...it worked?!So this is my wonderful couch-cushioned-frienship-backing music star,with a back story :p

DSC01839.jpg

(This is my picture but that was what was on download,ignore the itchigotchi :3)

I'm about to reset her.I'll edit this post.:3

Wow NintenNerd, I've always wondered whether you could put the different versions in each other's shells, you just proved me right. I hope Alex turns out to be musical :p

Tic Tax, Emma is such a sweet name! I love that shell by the way, 'm very Jealous! It's also very summery, with its lime green.

kuromametchifan123 - I have that design! But I lost it D:. I hope I find it someday! I can't wait to see someone hatching it!

Okay so here is my log now!

Firstly, I'm gonna admit that my camera is hereby dead. It just won't start up, tried changing the batteries, the SD card, but to no avail. RIP D; It was a B-day pressie too... But I WILL find a way to get pictures to you.

I hatched my Union Jack V3, and the Pastel with Ura- Characters V4.5. I had hoped for a boy and a girl, but I got two boys! I named them Summa (V3)and Sunni (V4.5). They are in sync so call at EXACTLY the same time <3.

... OMG This is so weird. I was just gonna post their stats, and I looked at Summa's. He hatched a while back and I just left him on the naming part so that he would be fine for the hatch. He's ended up being a 6Yr old baby o_O . Not sure what this will leave in store, but I'll keep you posted.

Sunni is more realistic though! I'm in the baby hour. He has 16LBS, 1G Boy. Haven't actually played any games, as I hatched them a few seconds before checking up on the thread!

Happy Hatching Everybody!

Tic Tax, Emma is such a sweet name! I love that shell by the way, 'm very Jealous! It's also very summery, with its lime green.
Thanks, anyways I went to the beach so Emma had to be paused for 3 hours :(

oh and if any ones wondering the camera I'm using is a Canon powershot a1100IS Its very nice :^)

EDIT:I forgot to say that Emma's new toy is the bandi logo XD. she likes it more then her bunny X3

Alex became a UraYoungMametchi today, and he's so cute! But before that, this is Alex as a Tamatchi with the preschool teacher.

2132fq8.jpg

I deiced to activate my Tama Suku V2, so here it is alongside with Alex

ac4bps.jpg

And here's his close up:

rat5rp.jpg

2wc1tlt.jpg

His skill points are as follows:

Humorous: 35

Gorgeous: 16

Spiritual: 18

Who knows, maybe I can aim for Hyottokotchi, the special adult from UraMametchi (again).

EDIT: Here's a picture of Alex and my main student on the Tama Suku, Memebotchi

fpawsi.jpg

kuromametchifan123 - I have that design! But I lost it D:. I hope I find it someday! I can't wait to see someone hatching it!
Hehe maybe there's something about this design that makes people loose it :p Check between couch cushions lol

My camera was acting weird yesterday but I finally charged it AND got it to turn on!XP Too bad I missed Julia's picture of her toddler stage because of it.

Anyway,yesterday I hatched a baby girl who plays the harp and has a dress to play with.I named her "Julia",after one of my friend's favorite songs,"Julia" by the Beatles.:3 After an hour,she evolved into a Hitodetchi and got excepted into preschool.And today,Julia evolved into the ADORABLE ichigotchi!(Kind of funny because my iD-L's name is Ichigo,it means strawberry)

DSC01837.jpg

Very cute :3

After about an hour,she got accepted into music school.She's in an all girl band named "Sparkles" (Uh...I don't know I guess i'm random like that. :p ) with Colleen the chamametchi and Elaine the Ringotchi. Colleen plays the guitar,Elaine is the lead singer and Julia's insturment was changed to a keyboard.They're current music genera is Asian Music,I've never had that one before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back