Fun stuff to do on the idl

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a compatible IR device, there are manydifferent minigames you can download and play.

Visit the park at different times of day. There are different adoptable pets you can play with.

Last edited by a moderator:
-Like Binary mentioned, the park is really fun. You can meet pets and tamas there! And once your tama is an adult, you can adopt a pet after you have played with it 3 times in the park.

-Another fun thing to do on the iD L is to save up points, then go to the interior shop to buy new looks for your rooms! Just go to the door icon, then choose the third option down.

-Once my tamagotchi grows up, I think its really fun to dress it up. You only unlock the store once it is an adult, though.

-It's fun to grow plants. You can buy plants at the Tama Depa (the fourth option in the door icon). They look like bags with different patterns on them. After you buy one, go to the treasure chest icon and select the seed you just bought. It should show your tama planting it outside and watering it. It should grow after about a day.

-Along with downloading extra games if you have something with IR, you can also get more room designs, clothes, and foods. Plus, you can make your own room designs and foods if you use a PC.

-One of the most fun things about the Tamagotchi iD L is to try to get perfect care characters. It takes a lot of work, but it's worth it to get a really cool tama!

There's a lot more fun stuff to do, too, just I don't want to make this too long of a reply. Haha.

~ Miriam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back