Funniest Moments with your tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berrycity

Reaction score
Hi, I am wondering about your funniest moments with your Tamagotchi, mine is I found mine the other day and I hadn't played with it since a Christmas when I was about 6. Now I am 12 and I am addicted to it. ^_^

Funniest moments - back in school when the teachers would confiscate all of our tamagotchis in class and give them back to us at the end of the week it always turned into a competition to see who's would survive lol

Hm... Well this isn't really funny, but I was in a video game store and had my Music Star on a lanyard, when all of a sudden one of the workers there came up to me and said, "Is that a PokeWalker?" (you know, the Pokemon pedometer) and I just said, "It's a Tamagotchi." Then he kept asking stuff like "Is it a new one or a vintage one?" and "Is it a Digimon one?" Then he went on about stuff like "I haven't seen anyone with a Tamagotchi for AGES" and "I've been looking for a Digimon Tamagotchi"... Yada yada YADA! I will NEVER go into that store with my Tamas on a lanyard ever again!

Funniest moments? There are too many. I've had far too many great moments with my Tamagotchi to count...but here are some highlights:

• When I "lost" my V4 somewhere in the house. Me and my dad spent 10-11 PM looking for it, and the next day I refused to eat breakfast until I found it. It was under a cushion on a chair in the bathroom, LOL.
  • Sneaking on my TMGC+C at night and earning 10,000 GP playing until midnight. I have too many memories with that thing - I just wish I could get back into it!
  • Having my iD L running at my grandma's house for a few days. I slept in an ultra-dark storage room so I always pressed a button on my Tama to light the room up if I wanted. I wish it didn't have such terrible scratches I can barely see the screen.

That's all for now...hopefully I will find something fun without scratches so I can relive those memories without being bored by the +C I currently have running. :(

Oh my goodness, I just remembered the funniest moment of my life! It was my tenth birthday and it was totally awesome. I got a Mametchi watch and a Gotchi Gear Memetchi Deco-Ratchi Kit. Anyway, my papa was talking to his sister in America using some kind of Yahoo voice chat and he told her what my presents were. When I opened the Deco-Ratchi kit, my papa told his sister, "Tamagotchi Gotchi Gear Memetchi Deco-Ratchi Kit."

His sister just said, "WHAT?!?!?!" and he said, "You've never heard of Tamagotchi?"

She just said "No" and she sounded 100% baffled. My papa said, "[[insert my name here]] likes it a lot."

Papa's sister just said, "...Oh."

AND IT WAS HILARIOOUUUUUUUUUS!

EDIT:

Today my version 2 evolved and a split second after that my version 3 evolved, and a split second after that my iD L evolved! FUNNY!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back