Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I typed all of them it would take a week so I'll just say a super funny one.In class I sat next to the most annoying person on the planet and my teacher was playing a game to teach us probability and I got partnered with the annoying person and I was player A who has way less chance of winning than player B and the annoying person was player B and I was winning even though I had way less of a chane of winning and the annoying guy got so mad he crumpled up the paper(we had to write the score on a piece of paper) ripped it in half crumpled it again and SHOVED IT IN HIS MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And after that he spat it in the garbage can grabbed a piece of tape and covered his mouth with it

At netball practise today, one of the girls put a netball in her shirt and pretended to be pregnant. When it came to warm-up time, the coach/teacher told her to take it out and her reply was "Nah miss, I'm not due for another 3 months!" Then later she put the netball back in her shirt, and the teacher said "Take your baby out" xDD

Last edited by a moderator:
1)we were in science and our teacher was burning stuff and he make it very clear it was dangerous and whot not and he set it beard on fire and was running around the class room for about five minutes whacking himself in the face ..

2) me and my bff where sat outside on a wall discussing the fact that we think batman is gay (he hasnt really shown any love intrest in the dc comics) and this random guy came up to us said heyy in a really pervy voice , took his shirt off , tipped and bottle of water on his head then walked of like nothing ever happened.

3) me and my bestys saff and bella, where sat in this ict room .. when this really cute guy walked in (he looked about 16), we all went red and stared at our screen , then after a few minutes bella , worked up the guts to go and talk to him, she .. was 'heyyyyy your cute how come i havent seen your around before are you new' she was being REALLY FLIRTY he just looked up and said 'argh i work here as the new ict teacher' me and saff nearly peed it was great

One funny thing that happened in school a long time ago in grade 4:

"What time is it?"

and then my classmate put his foot on the table, his HIS WRIST WATCH WAS ON HIS ANKLE.

"2:00" he said like it was normal to wear wrist watches on ankles.

But it's not as funny just reading about it. :(

Today, in my school lunch I had a packet of dried apricots and I was eating them at interval, and one was funny-shaped, and I showed my friends and said "Look at this!" then one of my friends was like "It looks like a..." and I thought it looked like a moustache so I held it up to my upper lip and said "MOOSTACHE!" xD

I'll do my top two :3

1. We went on a residential visit in Year 5, and there was a locked door in our room, and when a load of boys in our room were like, "I bet Zombies live in there" I was in the toilet, and I found the door had a key in it outside our room, I heard them from the outside so I made a plan. I got one of my friends to lend me her makeup the next night, so I just did some simple tired-eyes makeup. Then we melted a tiny bit of lipstick with a hairdryer, and poured it down my lips. So I walked in, opening the door really slowly and moaning and they all had heart attacks X3.

2. I convinced one of my friends that if you punch a brick in the middle it will crack it when I was in Year 6, so they punched the brick really hard and broke like 3 fingers on their hand XP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back