Funny Moments in Life

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snickerpie

Reaction score
Just what the title says. Name some hilarous things you've done or seen or heard.

Mine:

I have the Offical Game Guide to Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness. So I was looking at the charecters. (I bet ya'll know I LOVE doctors and nurses) And I saw Doctor Trent. So I kissed the picture O___O. And I THOUGHT he got married to Karen. So I started punching the picture of her and yelled "I HATE YOU KAREN!!!!!!". Then I figured out Dr. Trent got married to Elli. Oops xD.

I have plenty of funny [and embarassing] moments ;)

I can't thihnk of any at the moment, but when I do I'll edit the post ^_^

EDIT: I remember one.

Five years ago, my brother and I were playing soccer in the mud and rain in the backyard. I fell in the mud and my foot got stuck 20cm into the mud. I pulled it out and I saw a plastic bag under where my foot had been. I pulled it out, and it stunk horribly. I ran around chasing my brother yelling out "STINKBOMB! STINKBOM!", and it wasn't until I looked closer that I realised what it was. It was my guinea pig that died 2 months earlier.

You might find it disgusting, I find it hilarious! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
when I was walking home with my friend the otherday, we both saw this boot in a ditch. Now who leaves a boot alone, in the WINTER? Anyways, So she picked it up, and looked at it. I screamed "WARNING! DO NOT LOOK DIRECTLY INTO BOOT!" So she faked screamed and threw it away.

Once I had to use the gym teacher's water bottle. Dx But it was better than nothing, it was after the mile run, mind you.

And once when my dad had a vacation week, he took me and my sister to his work. When we were leaving, I forgot that there was a step on the way out, and I nearly stumbled. xD

For some reason I just remember this, it's from like 2 years ago.

I was in social studies and our teacher was saying where are you from to people, saying how geography can effect that or whatever and this kid was like "I come from my mommy's belly!!!" really loud and we all cracked up. Like what was that?

Just what the title says. Name some hilarous things you've done or seen or heard.
Mine:

I have the Offical Game Guide to Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness. So I was looking at the charecters. (I bet ya'll know I LOVE doctors and nurses) And I saw Doctor Trent. So I kissed the picture O___O. And I THOUGHT he got married to Karen. So I started punching the picture of her and yelled "I HATE YOU KAREN!!!!!!". Then I figured out Dr. Trent got married to Elli. Oops xD.
Utube poop is funny...

And im annoying...

Does this stuff count?

One time I was flinging a stick back and forth and it ended up in my uncle's manplace. So embarassing. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok in school the last week, i walked out of 8th period and everyone was in a cluster in the hallway then all of a sudden an effing MOUSE came running around the corner it was so funny XD i even heard from the end of the hallway:

TEACHER:"Hey, get your stuff and get to your bus >:l"

KID:"But it's so CUUUUUUUUTE!!"

XDDD

mine:

one time when i was 7 it was easter and we were told there was a egg that had a prise in it

well we where told where it was after awile so me and my brother were racing for it

and when we did that my pant fell down! i was horrifide then but i laugh now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back