Funny Quotes/Sayings!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol....Government...help...heh heh heh

My awetacular friend: And I know how much you like her and she's really nice and stuff but it's kinda getting on my nerves how she tries to make it look like you two talk all the time and I never talk to you and it's really annoying how she's always trying to beat me bcause we talk all the time,like the two of us,even though you moved, right? So it's like so annoying!

Me: Oh...okay.Wow. That was A LOT to read. And that was sooo a run on sentence.

(It was email)

- Ronald Regan. (RONALD REGAN HAS A STREET NAMED AFTER HIM AND ITS REALLY CRAPPY. Its like this is what we think about you!)
YHES HE DOES! I drive down it all the time >.>

covo:

"...jeez, its freezing in here"

"...no kidding."

*shiver*

"...im not cold"

"...w..why are you cold...?"

".....Because I have all your suffering to keep me warm."

THE POOGLES! THE POOGLES! THEIR TAKING OVER THE UNIVERSE, THE POOGLES WITH THEIR BEADLY LITTLE EYES AND THEIR FLUFFY POOGLE HEADS AND WERE ALL GOING TO DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE! X^P

-My brother says Hi.

"Welcome to Sarasota! If you are under 30 you will be used for slave labore. We close at 10 pm. Please turn off all your lights and whisper accordingly in the dark"

Me: Mom? Can I get a new nail polish?

Mom: No, you have too much.

Me: No I don't! You have more than me. Plus my box isn't full yet. I need something to fill it up!

Hah. This is what I always say to my friends:

Me: Hey, *friends name*. Come here. I need to tell you a secret.

Friend: *goes to me*

Me: *whispers in ear* Hi. (Or Hey, What's up? ect.)

Lol!

Me: Hey, *person's name*!

Person: What?

Me: Shut up.

That's what me and my friend do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back