Funny Story!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleJellybean92

Reaction score
Ok so because I don't have college classes wednesdays and my little brother is still in middle school, I baby sat his tama for him. Unfortunately it died while I was sleeping. He had the time set wrong and bc I sleep with my ipod in my ears...well you can guess what happened. My first thought was NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Then I remembered his pet was still a maruchi, a toddler from last time i had accidentally killed it.

Thats a wole other story, it had fallen to the bottom of my winter coat pocket and I didn't hear it :(

Anyway........

I set the clock to the proper time and started a new egg. It happened to be the same gender as my brothers previous pet so I got the idea......

I gave it the same name and made sure to make it a maruchi again.

My brother has been home for 4hrs and still hasn't noticed!!!!!

:D

Lol that's shocking XD

It's like secretly buying a new hamster for a kid when the old one dies XD
My mother did this to me... I refuse to forgive her. (HAMSTER!) T-T

Poor Marutchi... you hid his death... and the other one. They both will haunt you. >.>

~Phnx

lol I was just trying to be a good big sister! I had good intentions. I wasn't going to just let it sit there dead!

Weirdly enough, when I was pausing all my tamas just now so I don't have to when I get up, I realized the time on my v3 was wrong. Something funny is going on here.... :huh:

Edit: If anyone is wondering, Philip died in my coat pocket, Poof was the maruchi that died and was replaced with Poof Jr.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is the haunting of Philip that changes your time. Poof.Sr will join him soon...

You will be late for college classes. >.>

You must make an altar and atone for your sins again the deceased Gotchi. ^^;;

~Phnx

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back