Funny stuff little kids say!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a little step sister named Jenna, she is hilarious!

We were eating dinner and we were having sundaes for dessert. So Jenna says, "Lexi, whats are we havin for dinders?" so I said, "Sundaes." (this was on Saturday) and she says, "I said whats for dessert, not what is tomorrow!" Everyone starting cracking up.

When I was five, my uncle was driving us to the train station so we could go to Colorado to visit my relatives, we ran over a skunk and it smelled really bad. So I asked what the smell was, and my mom said, "A dead skunk." So about an hour later, my sister took her shoes off, and I was like, "Oh no I think we ran over another skunk!"

I don't think I was too much of a character as a child, but my brother Willie was.

He had quite the habit of hiding under tables and places where older people can't reach him. So one time when he was like 5 or 6, my mom was at the doctor's office with him. The doctor lifted up his shirt to put the stethoscope on his chest and he shrieked "NO!" and ran under the table. So mom kneeled down and said "Willie, the doctor wants to see you..." and he said "NO! The doctor wants to see YOU naked."

Willie also had no hair (Suprisingly, he has long tangly hair now) so my other brother would say "Mommy has hair! Daddy has hair! But Willie has nooooo hair! ^.^"

OMG I just remembered something else (sorry if this is inappropriate) Once, my older brothers were playing with me when I was about two years old. I had one of those little blackboard thingies with the plastic letters, and I was playing with it. (My brothers were watching me.) I accidently spelled the "A" word on the blackboard, and my brothers were sort of half laughing half telling me not to do that. I couldn't understand what the big deal was. xD

Lolz

When I used to be little (When I was 2-5) I called zebras "babas" Also with bagels I called them "Circle Toast"

ooohh! heres another one!!! ''Mommy!! Suzy called me an idiot! Can you go over there and kill her?'' ^_^

Oh boy, I have a million. I was playing Kirby Squeak Squad on my DS and I just finished beating the leader(I don't think he has a name) with magic (not tornado that's kinda cheating) and my little cousin took a quick peek at what I was doing and she shouts,[SIZE=21pt]'' Oh My God! You killed Mickey Mouse!!'' [/SIZE] LOL!!! and shes only four!!

My friend's sister says a lot of strange stuff... especially when the three of us are sitting in the back of a car... I can't remember anything good right now, but I'll post here if I do :gozarutchi:

I remember walking down the street and seeing a group of little kids.... one of them says "my mommie said it's so hot that you can cook an egg on a car!" so the little kids took eggs and put them onthe neighbors new car!!!! when the mom an the neighbor came out.. they bugged out! then the little kid said "but mommie said you can cook an egg on your car". i nealy died of laughter!!!!! XDDDDDDD

Last edited by a moderator:
My little cousin, who is three, has a strange name (Minxuan, which is Chinese), so people sometimes get confused about his background. So when someone asks him what language does he originally speak, he says "xuan-xuan chinese!" hahaha!! He kinda talks like Elmo, cuz he uses his name where he's supposed 2 say Me or I and stuff. He doesn't speak english that well.

Oh boy, I have a million. I was playing Kirby Squeak Squad on my DS and I just finished beating the leader(I don't think he has a name) with magic (not tornado that's kinda cheating) and my little cousin took a quick peek at what I was doing and she shouts,[SIZE=21pt]'' Oh My God! You killed Mickey Mouse!!'' [/SIZE] LOL!!! and shes only four!!
I'm really really sorry but I don't get it. (and I usally get everything) What leader are you talking about? Can someone explain that. :(

ok this is original...i forgot who said this, but it was a grown up (sorry.lol!) and she was pregnant and went up to some1 and said, "oh! went is ur's due?" and she said "im not pregnant!" lol! also some kid went up 2,um, i think it was my neighbor's friend....oh yea! an-e way a kid that was just walking around ran over 2 her and the same thing happend!!!!!!! :( :lol: lol... so cute!

[SIZE=21pt] HOW THE HECK DID YOU DEFEAT DOROCHE DAN WITH MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????[/SIZE]

My little sister likes to call a computer ''the internet machine'' and asks ''Can I play your Tonkagotchi?''

My little brother says lots of funny things.... when I can remember them I'll post them here. I have also read some things from magazines and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back