Funny V4 shop glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UraEVIL

Reaction score
Ok guys you know how I like to debug my V4 right? Ok I guess you dont know but iam telling you now...

Ok anyways Ill explain the glitch to you guys :D

I hadnt debugged my tamagotchi V4 in a while so I started to debug it then I stopped and thought "its not worth it" so I just reset it and downloaded and I got my adult character I used to play with. (my adult character was a tensaitchi)

So I played mimic for a while and I turned the time to 2:59 so I could reset the shop. Right when I entered the shop I saw on my left hand cornner that I got 99999 gotchi points and I was like OMG :eek:

I didnt see that 99999 gp when I was playing mimic. Possibly some kind of glitch so I ignored it and browsed the shop. Guess what I found on sale in the shop? There was a snake (the ones you sometimes get in the mail) and there was also an orange (the ones you eat on your snack list) and there was a heart (the ones you sometimes get in the mail) and there was a memetchi!!!

All the items cost 0gp and when I tried to buy the items it wouldnt let me!

(I really wanted to by the memetchi ;) ) I tried resetting my tama and downloading and it didnt work. I also tried changing the shop but the snake,orange,heart and memetchi were still there! I also tried changing the battery and debugging it. None of them worked so give me some help peoples!

Unfortunately, the only way to get rid of "major glitches" is to completely reset your Tamagotchi and start all over again (although the Ball Glitch will go away after about a week).

Yeah, you'll have to reset it for good, but you should realy post a picture of the memetchi in the shop before you do! that's so cute. Somehow, I like glitches now.

:huh:

I had the same thing happen to me and I will liked my charter to but th eonly way to fix it is to reset it compltely

that happened to my sisters v3 but they were not selling wierd stuff like memetchi ;) ...

.............but then she lost the tamagotchi ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back