Furawatchi or Leaftchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cat lover

Reaction score
Furawatchi and leaftchi look like the same thing. The only thing different is that when it is shown on the character chart furawatchi has a pink body and head and leaftchi has a green body and head. They also both have the same colour of flowers on there head. Are they the same character or are they two completely different characters? How can I get furawatchi and leaftchi on my v3 tama? :blink: :D :angry: :blink:

Well, actually they are the same Tama. "Leaftchi" is a Bandai US made-up name, which they used in their V3 character chart. It's better to call it Furawatchi. I think you'll get Furawatchi with good care, high discipline and playing games for happy hearts.

Thanks for replying! I finally got it straight, furawatchi and leaftchi are the same thing. But why does furawatchi have a pink head and body and leaftchi has a green body and head? Why are their colours different when they are the same characters? :blink: :wacko: :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back