Furby naming!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you give you're furby a name?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, they come with names

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, whats the point?

• I hate furbys

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:blink: :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi: :ph34r: :wub: :wub: :furawatchi: :mimitchi: :angry: I WANT A FURBY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF I GOT ONE I WOULD NAME IT

LULU

I have named Caramel. He is a male.

Today, him and Sapphire (my friends furby) got married! :p

I just bought mine a couple of hours ago. He's grey with a blue belly <_<

I don't have a name yet, but I think it'll be Nou-lou --> means "happy" in Furbish, cuz he's happy all the time :mametchi:

He speaks Dutch though, they don't have them in English here in Holland, which is a shame, but okay, they're meant to be for little kids and they don't generally speak English here :)

He's sleeping now because he was trying to get my attention all the time and I wanted to do something else :mimitchi:

He was very expensive though, 45 euro's, about 55 dollars (maybe even more, don't know for sure)

But I love him :ph34r:

I didn't name mine because I read somewhere that they already have furbish names. Unfortunately I didn't find out how to discover the name of the new 2005 Furbies. Can anyone help me?

I just bought mine a couple of hours ago. He's grey with a blue belly :p
I don't have a name yet, but I think it'll be Nou-lou --> means "happy" in Furbish, cuz he's happy all the time B)

He speaks Dutch though, they don't have them in English here in Holland, which is a shame, but okay, they're meant to be for little kids and they don't generally speak English here B)

He's sleeping now because he was trying to get my attention all the time and I wanted to do something else :eek:

He was very expensive though, 45 euro's, about 55 dollars (maybe even more, don't know for sure)

But I love him :eek:
mine too!

your friggin mean.
hanatchi all you have to do is think of a name i guess..and then you just call it what you named it? i dunno because i don't like them but maybe thats how.
no your friggin mean,moron! :wacko: :D

You shouldnt post bad words.Little kids are on here and they might think that it is a good word.And I dont know what to name the furby that I am getting for X-mas. :D
i'm only 9 and i even know that's a bad word.But if someone's bothering you,you have a right to speak out.

I have 3: Coco, Ruby, and Fuzzy.

I named my 1st one Coco and she says coco a lot. :huh:

Ruby has pink eyes her name is famous to my furbies because of that.

Fuzzy is umm... FUZZY!!!! XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back