Furby only up to age 11?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Furby only up to age 11?

• - What?!! IM OLDER THEN THAT! oh no..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • - Furby should be for everyone why put an age limit?

• - HA! it should be a younger age!

• - *jumps out of window*

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
my 2 year old friend we played with it i turned it on and my 2 year old friend started crying so much and i was looking for something in my room and i thoght he was laughing and i said i know its funny and then i came in the and i saw he was crying :hitodetchi:

I use to find them scary and now I think they are cute.

thats my little secret though see I am a tomboy who likes football! but so what?

As a 57 yr. old Grandma of 2, I think you are as young as you feel! I have always wanted a Furby from the time they first came out. Just couldn't afford one. Now I have a baby one and I just bought a newer one today. I love playing with them both. They are GREAT. One of the toys ever made!!! :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

Dont bump old topics,

*reported*

Edit: TamaMum

Topics more than 3 months old should not be bumped. However, since the last post was on Jan20, this thread is (just) less than 3 months old and can remain open.

Please check the topic How to Recognise and Avoid Topic Bumping

Last edited by a moderator:
my grandad plays with them i have tons he loves them so does my mum

Furby actually has an AGE LIMIT? Or is it just the topic starter saying so?

I'm 13. I don't play with Furbies but I know there's quite a lot of ppl on TT who play with them and love them.

VIRTUAL PETS - SUCH A NEAT IDEA!!

I still have my Furbies. I have the Special Edition of ToysR'Us Giraffe. Then I have a white one. Then my McD's toys from forever ago...

Furby's are for people who don't find them incredibly creepy.

I am one of the people who are creeped out by these bear looking things. I scream when I see them. Furby's are for everyone. EVEN 87 YEAR OLDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back