Furechama- new Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiffy

Reaction score
Spain though now I am studying in England
I went on the Japanese Tamagotchi site just now and came across the following:

https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/toy/furechama/index.html

Furechama.

It appears to be some kind of Cha-Mametchi with a briefcase with a character inside. I think it has sound too (that is, it talks).

Does anyone know any more about this?

Edit:

OK, I sat through the PV and more or less understood and gathered that Cha-Mametchi was walking about in a rocket, and ended up on the Earth and made friends with the person who picks her up. From there I think you are meant to keep her happy. In her suitcase she hasall her things and I think she can be connected with other suitcases.

What I am not sure about is if Cha-Mametchi is the only possible design, or if there will be any other characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]This looks so cool! is it available anywhere else other than Japan?[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]This looks so cool! is it available anywhere else other than Japan?[/SIZE]
It's not even available in Japan until 26th July.

It sings!

Lyrics!

Car! Car! Car! Car! Como mehteenee Car ooh lair!

LOL.

It sounds weird (Hmmm... your desu!). I never thought of the Chamametchi in my V5 sounding like that...

Are you sure 'car' isn't 'char'?

I find this interesting, as we have no idea on it, which makes it fun to look into.

It's not even available in Japan until 26th July.
It sings!

Lyrics!

Car! Car! Car! Car! Como mehteenee Car ooh lair!

LOL.

It sounds weird (Hmmm... your desu!). I never thought of the Chamametchi in my V5 sounding like that...
According to the little button it says:

"Cho~cho Cho~cho ChaMamecchi ni tamare!"

The other two buttons appear to say

"Kuchipacchi dachhi~"

and

"Ii ni ai desuu"

I guess she says different things depending on her mood. ;)

Interesting. Is this real? Well I am guessing so, Its on a Tamagotchi website,but that doesn't always mean it is real anyway,

I hope it comes out here that would be cool :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back