Furry Fandom

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Furry is something both interesting and scary to me, furry goes from ok cute to just plain freaky and inappropriate, I'm not sure about my opinion on it as I love humanised cute animals (tamagotchi) but furry seems to take it to an extreme level.
You just have to find the clean stuff, which can be easy enough if you know where to look. There are artists who don't go to the darker side, such as Goldenwolf (unless they do but keep it private between clients and don't post it online).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm okay with things like the furry fandom. I already planned to create a fursuit of my fursona (when I'm at least a full-on teenager to get a fursuit), who's named Skrallix (a Corsac fox, name is similar to "Skrillex", as he does have black fur, red stripes and imprints, and white paws).

The sexual side of the Furry fandom kind of scares me a little bit, but I'm not on that side. I just like anthro-based animals. I don't love them in THAT way. I just like them.

The sexual side of the Furry fandom kind of scares me a little bit, but I'm not on that side. I just like anthro-based animals. I don't love them in THAT way. I just like them.
^ This. People seem to forget that the two sides can and do in fact stay independent of each other. Not all furries are sexually crazed or into such things. Then you have the different kind of furs, like Therians and such (though they don't always like to be classified as furries, either), and for them it's more of a... kinda spiritual view? It's very interesting.

Well, I think I should tell you guys this, but...I might be a Furry. Because my fursona is sort of like me. He and I share a few connections, we like to eat, play and do the same things. I am a normal Furry, not a sexual-based type. I WOULD NOT do such a thing. I am just a normal Furry that wants to have fun at conventions and stuff. I would not use my fursuit for sexual actions. So, I hope you guys respect my choice, because I just want to use my fursuit for cosplays at conventions and have fun. I might even role-play with my two older sisters and make them think I'm their pet and they have to care for me.

Well, I hope you all respect me for what I just did. I'm not too obsessed with Anthropomorphic animals. I just like them for how cute they are. People animate these types and make them look and sound funny.

I hate those retards teh only time i ever did furry shiz was on a ethernal moon rp which is even furry relatded i iz spelihg wreng oan perpose. Gu bek 2 skhuul

Ohhhh haha ok. I just was confused over what it was. Personally, I am not in love with animals and vulgar pictures, sooo....I don't really like the fandom. If you like it..go ahead, like it! I don't care what you do with your life honestly because it's your choice to live your life the way you want to.

Not all furs are sexualized, just the ones who are gave the bad image.

I hate those retards teh only time i ever did furry shiz was on a ethernal moon rp which is even furry relatded i iz spelihg wreng oan perpose. Gu bek 2 skhuul
I'm sorry but your reply isn't appropriate. First off the use of the word 'retard' here is offensive, as well as the fact that several here have stated they classify themselves as furries and you have basically just insulted them. Please watch what you say and read other posts, that was really very rude of you to say that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhh haha ok. I just was confused over what it was. Personally, I am not in love with animals and vulgar pictures, sooo....I don't really like the fandom. If you like it..go ahead, like it! I don't care what you do with your life honestly because it's your choice to live your life the way you want to.
Not all furries are in love with animals and vulgar pictures ;) Anyone who likes anthropomorphic animals can be a furry! :)

Oh ok. I'll respect the people in the furry fandom that like appropriate animal pictures and stuff.

Here are some examples of Furries.

The monsters from Moshi Monsters are Furry-based, such as a Katsuma (shown in my avatar) or Poppet. The monsters are mixed-species based Anthromorphic animals.

Im not a furry. But like antro animals. I the think the normal furries are fine. I think the image of furries is just ruined and needs to be repaired how? I dont know but i hope the image will be better one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back