Future plans~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... well, I'm already in fine arts in University so I guess I'm following my ideal path down in life. I work as a freelance artist and am in the process of writing a novel which was another thing that I've always wanted to do. I study several languages, I get to talk to people all around the world thanks to the internet and am surrounded by things and people I love. I have no aspirations to get married or have children, if nothing because family life doesn't interest me and I'm also asexual so I don't actively seek 'a partner to be with',

What I'd like to do in the future is perhaps travel more, lose more weight because I want to be healthy, get published, purchase the dolls in my wishlist and keep doing all the things I love. Sounds like a small dream but life is about all the small things.

If I could spend the next 30 years doing whatever I wanted, I'd probably attend university classes and accumulate random degrees

Don't know what I want to do, but I have a good idea of what I would do if I don't ever feel strongly about joining any specific field

Double major in English and computer science, get certification to teach English as a second language

Hobbies, probably foreign language, studying philosophy, tinkering with toys, playing video games, walking around town aimlessly

Probably won't even marry, but:

No kids unless I don't have to work

I want to go to college, and have a career that has to do with computers and technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back