Futurer's tama's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zeto930

Reaction score
epilog: It's year 2300. Human's have found tamaplanet, and return the tamagotchis to their real home. But some human's came to live on tamaplanet. They brought cars, and boats, and all sorts of gadgets along. They polluted tamaplanet. But they saved earth on luck from it's death. Now, can they save the tama's planet?

Story: A tamagotchi named Nyan awoke in her bed. It was very noisy, since she lives in Tamatown. (Although it's not really a town anymore.) She used to be a Supertama v.22, a young nyatchi. :nyatchi:She still is, but now she's in her house, like when she wasn't sent to earth. She slowly got of bed. She ate her waffles and headed to school. She went to kindness class and Smartness class. She went to smartness class first. As she walked to the school's gates, she saw her best friend...

Please add on!!! I worked hard on this!!!

xexe thene they both saw a persen thete wasent a tama

the person was a little girl and said to her mother,"ohh, can i take these home?" and they were taken up into those small clutches...

Nyan and Xexe yelped for help, but, sadly, people came, but no one helped. A big crowd came to see the fight. They scratched and bit as long and as hard as they could. Xexe Finally put a paw, (Or hand!) into her stomach. She cried, and Xexe and Nyan ran away.

"I'm glad that's over!!!" Nyan said panting for breath, from their earlier battle. She looked down at her clock. "Oh no!!!!", she said. "What?" said Xexe, "We just won a battle!" "But we're late for Smartness class... By 25 minutes!!!"

When they got to class no one was there. "I wonder where they went..." Nyan mumbled. Suddenly Nyan went down. She was bleeding hard. "Wa- Watch- Watch out.." she said. She fainted.

I hope you like it!! And please, try to have complete sentences and things spelled write, because [SIZE=21pt]I CAN NOT CHATSPEAK!![/SIZE] And, Kye, what is Xexe?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back