Fwee!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Achan

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I joined the community yesterday, right after I finally found a Tamagotchi Connection of my own. It had been hiding in the back aisles of Wal-Mart. I managed to snag the last pink egg with the hearts border.

I was a big Tamagotchi fan back in the day. I have three generation 1 tamagotchis and one gen 2. Every so often, I'd get the urge to play them again, but I lacked the batteries. I wonder if they'll even work now.

I didn't even realize there were different Tamagotchi either until yesterday. I'd heard of the Angelgotchi (and never gotten one for myself), but never of the others. Now I'm wishing I had the money and could find an Arukotchi (sp?) and a Devilgotchi. Maybe someday~ <_<

Welcome to the board and congrats on bagging the last pink tama.

Before I joined this place I'd never even heard of the gen2 tama's let alone angelgotchi and the others. Oh well, you learn things quickly here!

Hi everyone!
I joined the community yesterday, right after I finally found a Tamagotchi Connection of my own. It had been hiding in the back aisles of Wal-Mart. I managed to snag the last pink egg with the hearts border.

I was a big Tamagotchi fan back in the day. I have three generation 1 tamagotchis and one gen 2. Every so often, I'd get the urge to play them again, but I lacked the batteries. I wonder if they'll even work now.

I didn't even realize there were different Tamagotchi either until yesterday. I'd heard of the Angelgotchi (and never gotten one for myself), but never of the others. Now I'm wishing I had the money and could find an Arukotchi (sp?) and a Devilgotchi. Maybe someday~ <_<
welcome!! and btw, nice avatar! Futurama is awesome!!!!

Poor Shmoe-Please Donbot, i cant make this months loan payments, please look into your harddrive and pull out you mercy file.

Donbot-File not found. ::evil look:: ::signals to Mousepad and Clamps:: ::shots fired from automatics::

Shmoe-::gets up with multiple gun shot holes:: Thank you Donbot ::walks out::

AHAHAHAHHA.....good times good times....

Your simply hallucinating you half mad, half insane maniac!

AHAHAHAHHAHH!........great show....in fact, me and Shigs (my Tamagotchi Connection) are gonna go watch it right now!

Hi! Welcome to the board! Glad you could find a tamagotchi even if it was the last one!

Thanks everyone! <_<

Deadly: Definitely. Futurama's one of my favorite shows. XD I was hoping for a Bender avatar, but oh well. Zoidberg's good.

I'm tempted to order another Tama online. I'd really like to try out all those nifty friend features!

Your welcome! I vote you get annother! <_<

Hi, Achan, and welcome to Tamatalk! glad to see 'ya!

I've got a couple of Angelgotchis myself. Sometimes I still play with them, but I always end up getting Futagotenshi (Twin Angel)! <_<

Your welcome! I vote you get annother! :(
You pose an interesting argument. :lol:

Thanks again for the welcome, everyone. =)

absolutely get another one... the other features are too cute. ;)

Hehe.. I caved and ordered a purple one yesterday from kbtoys.com. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back