Gag reflex?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that like your uvula? That area that dangles in your throat? This may sound groaty but I once touched that part of my throat ( actually I have alot lol ) and once or twice it made me throw up lol. I'm so goofy but it's true ^.^ I hate it when doctors touch it with that stick I threw up on my doctor once from that XD. And I gag when it stinks like in port-a potties :x they make me sick >.<;; ( I'm claustrophobic and it usually smells like dodo in there D: Sorry too much info lol )

My uvula is like dead. My gag reflex is at the back of my throat, but I can actually grab my uvula, no joke :( :

What does gag mean?
Gag is like that small burping sound you make if someone touches the back of your throat.

And I had a strep test once and I almost threw up on my doctor because he stuck the q-tip like really hard in my throat it hurt! I wish I had thrown up on him lol that would have taught him because he like jammed it in there D:!

Last edited by a moderator:
I gaged when i got my strep test
they stick a ear cleaner down your throught and i usullay gag
They did that for me at the hospital. Bad enough that I almost split my knee, but they still shoved a q-tip down my throat.

x.x

I swear I was about to throw up. I'm bad with that stuff.

ugh!the dentist office is the worst!!!I had to get laughing gas.Lets just say,

I wasnt laghing.

Man I hate laughing gas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back