Gaia profile help please

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXLadyOfSorrowsXx

Reaction score
>< I am so retarded in this feild. I've been talking to rt/HM on Gaia about how to get a profile theme to work. How do you? I know you go into Account Preferences>Profile>Theme and paste a code in, but whenever I do that, it never works. Here's the page with the profile design that I want: The Tektek profile I want to work

I got confused at first. I Copied and Pasted the URL into the Theme Override box and it didn't work, then I copied and pasted the 'CSS Code' in there and it still didn't work. I am very stupid with CSS coding. --" What am I doing wrong?

You'd think that wouldn't you? I've tried it on everything. Classic, Custom, Grunny,and Blocks or Bricks or whatever that one is. ><

hmm... well since you are doing everything correctly i don't see how it doesn't work.

just always make sure that your profile is set to 'classic'.

Did you go to your Account Preferences and change the 'Choose Profile' option to Classic instead of Current? If you did, than it should be working.

I'll try it again. The main thing I don't know, am I supposed to paste in the URL or the CSS Code? >< It shouldn't be this difficult. xD

Zomg it worked! x3 I don't know what was wrong last time, but it worked! Thanks all! ^3^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back