game cheats

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama man889

Reaction score
:mellow: JUMP,on jump you keep pressing 1 button as fast as you can it might come up and might not but its easer than waiting!

:D GET,on get you evoid tamapoop and get musical notes tip when you grow you get more points on it (100 notes is 150 for babie same for a kid 250 for teen and 350 for adult i think)

:) BUMP,on bump keep pressing b as fast as you can without stopping to get to a higher level TIP,if it weighs more it gets better at it!and when you get to finish round nine you get 1200 points

:) FLAG,on flag all you really have to do is put up the right flag when it tells you no tips on that game !!

/----\

:D HEADING,on heading after you hit 1 ball go back to the middle so you dont have to move that much after getting 20 hits of the ball you get 400 points!

:D SLOT,on slot try to remember when you hit that mark and remeber the time dont get 3 x's get 3 o's

:D MEMORY GAME,keep the memory easily by righting it down on a piece of paper that will help a lot!

:D SPRINT GAME,like 'BUMP'keep pressing B countinuosley as fast as you can to win the race yay!

;) thanks for this it was very helpful. BTW do you know how many points you get for completeing memory as a adult?

:) ~mini-me~

on bump there is no such thing as a round 9 and to get 1200 points on it is very rare. i tried it and it didn't work and my tamas are never under 99 pounds. ;)

:huh: :D :huh: :huh: V3 doesent have slot or jump..... :huh: what an itiot.. (either that or hes talkin about V2 to...) :huh: ;) ;) :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back