Game Myths

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaPhantom

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]When I say 'Game Myths', I mean rumors and other assorted junk that people say you can do in a game, but actually can't, or something that people claim happens to you if you play a game, but actually doesn't.[/SIZE]

The stupidest gaming myth I've eve heard is probably 'The Curse Of The Tails Doll'. A lot of people sware it's true, and even make up stories about it to convince others that it's true. If you don't feel bothered about lookingfor them, then the story claims that in the game Sonic R, when you unlock the Tails doll, (I'll put this bit in white because it might scare younger tamatalkers) it comes to kill you. It's stupid, isn't it?I consider it an insult towards my favorite Sonic character. :D

If you know any 'Game Myths' or wish to discuss the one(s) that has/have already been mentioned, please post in this topic, and don't forget to add to the poll above this post!

Tama ;) Phantom

PS:If you want to see what I mean about this myth,Click here.

The dumbest thing I've heard was if you treat a Chao a certain way and only feed it certain things on Sonic Adventure it will go insane and eat the other chao x_x It was pretty obvious that it was fake.

The Old Grandfather's Pistol from Harvest Moon 64.

Dig around in your feild, and you will find your grandfather's pistol.

Go to the flower shop and buy 100 flowers, and you will get a lottery ticket.

Give it to anyone, and it will become a peice of paper.

Write on it, saying there's a party at your place, and show it to everyone in town.

At midnight, everyone will come. Try cooking a meal.

The food will catch on fire and your house will burn. use the pitol to shoot everyone in the house.

Now you can go into people's shops at anytime, and you can be the mayor! Horray!

The Old Grandfather's Pistol from Harvest Moon 64.
Dig around in your feild, and you will find your grandfather's pistol.

Go to the flower shop and buy 100 flowers, and you will get a lottery ticket.

Give it to anyone, and it will become a peice of paper.

Write on it, saying there's a party at your place, and show it to everyone in town.

At midnight, everyone will come. Try cooking a meal.

The food will catch on fire and your house will burn. use the pitol to shoot everyone in the house.

Now you can go into people's shops at anytime, and you can be the mayor! Horray!
That sounds AWESOME.

Myth or not, I have to try that o_o

Myth:

Neopets die/run away.

They never die. Period.

I haven't fed my pets in 6 years. They've been sick for the same amount of time, and they're not dead, and they're still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back