Game Reviews

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigdaddy46

Reaction score
So basically,you just make small or big reviews of any game. this is mine:

My Review of Mario Kart 7 xP

Let me start: IT SUCKS!!!!!!!! I mean seriously,32 tracks ONLY? Mario kart ds had much more tracks! in fact,it had 0 more!!!!
And there are only 15 CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I EXPECTED IT TO HAVE THE WHOLE ROSTER FROM THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM!
The gameplay is stupid,very limited tracks,and VERY bad quality sound.It sounds like the sounds that computers made before speakers even existed.
Online mode stinks and its SOOOOOOOO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS EVEN CRAPPIER THAN DISNEYLAND RACING!
And I mean seriously,MARIO is in the game?! dont you get tired of that idiotic plumber? why cant he stick into plumbing instead racing in crappy karts?
Oh and that reminds me,THE KARTS.The karts are very ugly and look like karts from the stone age.For instance,the Cact-x kart.doesnt it look like it really came from it?!
And the tracks are really undetailed and looks like ALL of the tracks were made in just 1 minute.And last but not the least,the items.oh look,im gonna throw a shell at you! wasnt that scary?
you must be really hurt! the most stupid items in the whole game are the banana's bullet-bills and bloopers! how creative.

Overview:

Graphics: sucks even more than the very first mario game ever made
Gameplay: WHO LIKES TO RACE WITH A STUPID PLUMBER? and its more boring than playing the idle game.
Replay value:NO REPLAY VALUE AT ALL! once you complete it (why would you even bother to?),thats it.all of it is gone.it will just turn into a piece trash.
Sound:like I said,It sounds like the sounds that computers made before speakers even existed.
Presentation:very ugly tracks and menu.screw this game,lets play pacman racers instead.
Lasting Appeal:no lasting appeal at all.you would literally barf after playing the first two tracks.

Rating: 1.0

Hey everyone,lets play cod!

(note:my whole review here isnt true xP)
Thank you for reading my review if you actually did and dont ask me why mario kart 7 is one of my favorite games. :p xD

So do you have any reviews on any game? post it here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Review of Rayman Origins:

Rating: 9.5

Platforms: PS3, Wii, Xbox 360, 3DS

Features: Multiplayer (Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii versions only), Single Player (all platform systems), StreetPass (3DS Version only)

Overview of Rayman Origins:

Graphics: The levels look realistic, the characters have a fresh new look.
Gameplay: It's got some coolness to it, and the levels show expression.
Replay value: It's worth playing, but getting the Skull Teeth requires a lot of strategies.
Sound: The sounds are clear, even the music.
Presentation: It has a comical feeling to it, like you're in a comic book filled with wacky characters.
Lasting Appeal: Many fans of Rayman have played this new addition to the Rayman series, and think that's it worth playing in their spare times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back