Games for v3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzum22

Reaction score
i can never gotten even close to winning bump or sprint on my tamagotchi. for bump i know that making them heavier helps, but i still lose after the 5th round even when my tama is 80 pounds. i dont want to make it any heavier than that cause then its too hard to get the weight back down. and for sprint the farthest ive gotten was the 4th round. i dont know how i could possibly click any faster. got any advice? B)

i can never gotten even close to winning bump or sprint on my tamagotchi.  for bump i know that making them heavier helps, but i still lose after the 5th round even when my tama is 80 pounds.  i dont want to make it any heavier than that cause then its too hard to get the weight back down.  and for sprint the farthest ive gotten was the 4th round.  i dont know how i could possibly click any faster.  got any advice? :D
Don't be afraid, feed it some more. Try that game when it's a Adult. Make sure your bump level bar is High.

For the sprint game it's random. Keep on press buttons. B) In my opinion Mimitchi is the fastest.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks! i made my tama 99 pounds and he won and got 600 points :D

the lighter your tama, the more points you get though, so dont make it heavy if youre looking for quick points.

i usually play in the high 70s-low 80s... about 1200 for winning

the lighter your tama, the more points you get though, so dont make it heavy if youre looking for quick points.
i usually play in the high 70s-low 80s... about 1200 for winning
Yeah, on round 1 you get 80 points but if you weigh more you get 60 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back