GAMES, HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what I know:

Bump:

1. Your tama will come onto the screen from the left, and your opponent will come in from the right.

2. Press the B Button until the bar comes up. Keep pressing it until the bar stops.

3. The tamas will then start to bump together. Keep pressing the B Button steadily.

4. After about 8 bumps one tamagotchi will fall over. If it is your opponent then you will stay on to the next round. If your tama falls over then you have lost.

5. There are 8 rounds of BUMP and you can get a lot of points if you complete it.

Sprint:

1. Like BUMP, your tama will come onto the screen from the left, and your opponent from the right.

2. They will then go to the race track. Your tama will be nearest to you and the opponent will be next to them.

3. Press the B Button steadily while they are racing. It helps.

4. If your tama falls over, you have lost. If it runs over the line and your opponent falls down then you stay on until the next round.

5. I think there are 8 rounds of SPRINT as well, my mum completed it once. I haven't yet because I usually lose on the first round. *hangs head*.

Hope this info helped you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think for the sprinting one you have to press any of the three buttons as quickly as possible. The faster you press them, the faster your tama runs (apparently) which may cause the opponent to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back