Games that have changed your life significantly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow of the Colossus was breathtaking. For those who don't know, it's a game entirely composed of what essentially are boss battles, and it's actually heart-pounding when you're fighting one.

This might sound really dumb, but Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time is the only video game that has ever made me cry. Parts of it remind me of a very emotional event in my life (I don't know how, but it does).

Rayman 2: The Great Escape has a special spot in my heart too. It was the first video game that I ever played and really got me into video games. I don't know how many times I've played through it by now, but it's WAY more than I can count offhand XD It's got some pretty glaring flaws now that I look at it, but back in the day, it was stunning to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
ACNL teached me apples were good XD

But really, games that have caused an impact on me are probably Mario, Kirby, Pokemon, etc. Mario brought my family closer and we would have so much fun on our Wii (Especially Mario Kart :D ). Kirby is so happy (In some cases *Points at old games and bosses from GBA*) and when Kirby Triple Deluxe came out, I brought it on the release date and clonked the story in 2 days! Pokemon was one of my favourites... When I got Pokemon Black earlier this year (Or something), I loved it even though it took me 3 weeks to complete. Oshawott was my first starter, and I love him to this day. It would cheer me up! Pokemon X... best game I played since Mario Kart Wii. Pokemon Amie (My personal fav) was where I could talk to my Pokemon, play games, eat and more! Fireball (My Fennekin now Delphox) was awesome and made it to lvl 100. But now that my 3DS is broken (2nd one this year D:) and I don't want a new one...

The games will haunt meh XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back