Games that you plan on getting/want?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
update: ive bought ultra despair girls and i got halfway up to ch4 - unfortunately, not only did i lose the game card, but my vita screen broke. either way it's a very very sad game, but it's also soooo good

​I plan on purchasing Tom Clancy's The Division or Borderlands the prequel both which are present on the Xbox One Platform. I'm sorry i'm pretty much Microsoft Trash ;/ :mellow:

I'm waiting on Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon to come out. :3 soooooooooo excited

And I really really want Undertale (steam sale plz)

i want superdanganronpa 2 since i skipped over it and everyone wants me to play borderlands

mostly i just want a bunch of dating sims on steam haha

and a nintendo 64 so i can play smash and banjo-kazooie because my emulator is super slow

I've always wanted to play Animal Crossing but for some reason my mum never let me. I don't have a ds or 3ds so I couldn't get Wild World or New Leaf without having to buy the console as well :c

I don't have a ds or 3ds so I couldn't get Wild World or New Leaf without having to buy the console as well :c
I've been using emulators to play animal crossing, but it's probably much better on actual Nintendo hardware.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I pre-ordered the special edition of Fire Emblem: Fates today, the release was announced for February 19th next year though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back