Games that you recently bought/got?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most recent game I bought was Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley for 3DS.

I have also recently bought Audiosurf on Steam :)

DARK SOULS. I am addicted. Even though I can't walk 2 feet without my character getting pummeled by some giant knight or something.

Lately I have been playing so much Fire Emblem If. I don't read more than a few shakes of Japanese so I know a lot of the story is going over my head (more excuse to re-play it when it does come out in English) but the actual maps and battles are really satisfying and make you work for every victory.

I sound like such a masochist XD

A few weeks ago I got Excite Bike and Brain Age: Art and Letters before Club Nintendo got discontinued.

Pokémon Omega Ruby for the 3ds I bought today. :) I can't wait to start playing. But first, I have to buy an ac adapter, though.

A PS4.

A few games.

*looks at controller lightbars*

I feel like I should be in a rave...

Rune Factory 4

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Love Rune Factory 4, love the dialog in that game. Its sort of ruined Story of seasons(Harvest Moon) for me. They really have to get better dialog in those games.

A Vocaloid rhythm game for the 3DS. So far I like the older games better. Its fun but I miss the vocaloids reactions to the items given to them. The items just sit there in this one.

My library has games that you can check out so I got Pokemon HeartGold a few days ago. I only have it for a week (they won't let you renew games) so I'll try to beat it before it's due... challenge accepted. XD (Thankfully I own Diamond so I can transfer my Pokemon to it before it has to be returned).

A Nintendo 3DS with Animal Crossing- New Leaf and Smash Bros on it.

I'll share my dream address sometime. It's a new save file so it isn't much.

Tamagotchi 3DS games; Ouchi Mainichi Tamagotchi, Tamagotchi Dokidoki Dream Omisetchi, and Tamagotchi Session no Dream School. And also Yo-Kai Watch.

I've actually had it for years but after 3 years of thinking it was broken I finally got my N64 to work... So I guess it's like getting a new one :p

We recently got Splatoon and Yoshi's Woolly World. (They're actually my brother's).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back