games?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattkitkat

Reaction score
these games i are the games i got when i got my young dorotchi (shape/dance/flag)

how do i play them???

Dont worry! there easy really! ;) B) heres what to do! :D

Shape:you must shoot the falling shapes! dont let them reach the bottom of the screen!press B until the shape on the bottom matches the falling shape! if the shape is falling on the left side, press the A button!if its falling on the right side, press C! if you hit 30 shapes, you get 400p

Dance: make the tama dance by pressing A B C buttons as the lights above your tama illuminate! press A when the left light comes on, B for the middle light, and C for the right light! if both of the lights come on at either side, press both A and C at the same time! i haven't completed Dance yet! it can be difficult!

Flag: Flag is exactly the same as a V3! watch for the flags appearing on the screen! press A when the left flag appears, and C when the right flag appears! if both flags appear, press A and C at the same time! there are 8 rounds i think! BEWARE THOUGH!!! when a small flag appears, dont press anything, that is the imitation flag!

THANK YOU very much for reading! hope you understand! if you need more help, please reply! thanks! ;) Mimitchi_lover_75239

Dont worry! there easy really! ;) B) heres what to do! :D

Shape:you must shoot the falling shapes! dont let them reach the bottom of the screen!press B until the shape on the bottom matches the falling shape! if the shape is falling on the left side, press the A button!if its falling on the right side, press C! if you hit 30 shapes, you get 400p

Dance: make the tama dance by pressing A B C buttons as the lights above your tama illuminate! press A when the left light comes on, B for the middle light, and C for the right light! if both of the lights come on at either side, press both A and C at the same time! i haven't completed Dance yet! it can be difficult!

Flag: Flag is exactly the same as a V3! watch for the flags appearing on the screen! press A when the left flag appears, and C when the right flag appears! if both flags appear, press A and C at the same time! there are 8 rounds i think! BEWARE THOUGH!!! when a small flag appears, dont press anything, that is the imitation flag!

THANK YOU very much for reading! hope you understand! if you need more help, please reply! thanks! ;) Mimitchi_lover_75239
yeah that is right and its for v4 right?if it is i wouldn't know

Thanks for making this topic! I had no clue myself and I did not want people to have to answer the same questions twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back