ganz retired more webkinz!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetypie133

Reaction score
ganz retired even more webkinz! they retired: the american albino(not even out yet :p ), collie, and beagle. and Squidward is Cool, this is gonna make you upset but they retired the black lab and chocolate lab. feel sorry for ya.

i saw the news here:here ganz has really lost their minds!

Last edited by a moderator:
No!I really need to get the Chocolate Lab!They can't retire it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAH!Ganz is definetly out of their mind.

ganz retired even more webkinz! they retired: the american albino(not even out yet :p ), collie, and beagle. and Squidward is Cool, this is gonna make you upset but they retired the black lab and chocolate lab. feel sorry for ya.i saw the news here:here ganz has really lost their minds!
I know! I'm like, mad!

I MUST GET TO ZE MALL AND GET MORE LABRADOR RETRIEVERS!!!!!!!!

LABRADOR RETRIEVERS!

What is the american albino? Darn, all those are retired but not one of mine are retired! Tell Ganz to retire the pink poodle and the dalmation, lol. I have those.

I saw the chocolate lab and black lab at the mall but i have no money and my parents won't lend me any. =[ :D

Does anyone know how to get money fast?!?!?! That doesn't include asking parents.

We should protest to Ganz in the contact us section. If lots of us do it, maybe we can knock some sense in to them!

they only retired dem cuz they put new ones in :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back