gay marriages

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gay marriages are never wrong, even when people of the same gender love each other. We shouldn't just try to break them up from each other, even when two people of the same gender love each other.

No matter who people love, we should just accept it as long as our religion (no matter if you have one or not) wouldn't mind it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not believe in gay marrige. I mean, God made man and women to complement each other. It is against what the Bible says to have a same-sex marrige. Even though I do not believe in gay or lesbian marrige, or dating for that matter, doesn't mean that I judge people because of it. I am just very religious, and I understand that some people do not see it the way I do. :blink:

As for abortion, NO. Once again, it is against the what is layed down in the Bible. The pregnant women should suck it up and take responsiblity for her own actions (I understand if she was raped, it wasn't her fault, but that still doesn't give her the right to have an abortion) and not lay it down on the baby.

~CP

Why should it matter if two men get married, two women, or a man and a woman?

Love is love.

Simple.

EDIT: I edited out my abortion opinion.

GAY MARRIAGE IS BAD BECAUSE TEH BIBLE SAYS SO

Thats fine and dandy, but what do YOU yourself think about it?

Love is love. Plain and simple. I am sick of people getting demonised because they love eachother and the are the same sex.

I completely support those who choose to love their own gender. I think that they are the ones who understand love the most, I think, because they go past natural laws and such and against the bible even to be with someone they love-we should give them the right to be together.

As someone famous once said, "I think that everyone is born bisexual, but our way of thinking and pressure gives us the illusion that we are straight"

Love is love. It should be allowed. Everyone should be able to love who they want to love. Laws made against same sex marriages are totally wrong. My opinion.

I have no problem with gay marriages. They have the right to fall in love with anyone they want. You can't stop love, no matter how many laws the government puts in place to stop it.

They shouldn't be discriminated from the public because of it either.

Don't judge a person by who they love what they look like or whether they believe in something you think is wierd. Everyone has their own personalities and beliefs. I don't care who they love, what they look like or whether they believe in something I think is wierd it's their personality that counts! :D It's their decission who they fall in love. That's fine with me!

GAY MARRIAGE IS BAD BECAUSE TEH BIBLE SAYS SO
Thats fine and dandy, but what do YOU yourself think about it?

Love is love. Plain and simple. I am sick of people getting demonised because they love eachother and the are the same sex.
AMEN! Hey! I like BigAl's videos. Anyways, gays and lesbians are none of my business. if they planning on shoving religious crap onto my face calling me a coward just because I'm butting out of that affair, than guess what...I will continue to butting out, because ir's STILL none of my business. Bottom line, if a gay/lesbian couple wants to get married, that's fine...I don't care...Those religion extremist shoud but out before shoving their laws around the areas that banned gay marrages around states.

Uh, Tama. I don't think Big Al was saying he agreed on the Bible. He was making a point across it wasn't bad. I do think, this is my opinion, gay people do know more about love then two non gay people. Maybe becaue two people of the same sex can unserstand each other better?

Love has no limits.

Gay marriages are never wrong, even when people of the same gender love each other. We shouldn't just try to break them up from each other, even when two people of the same gender love each other.
No matter who people love, we should just accept it as long as our religion (no matter if you have one or not) wouldn't mind it.
I 100% agree. You tp ook the words right out of my mouth.

I think Gay marriages are perfectly fine. Who says Bob and John can't get married?

As for the Bible it says that Men and Women are supposed to marry, there are many things in the Bible the contradict other things written, so, one thing my state one opinion, but another section will say the opposite.

Just because two men, or two women couldn't have children naturally, doesn't mean they shouldn't be together.

Personally, if I saw a gay couple, I wouldn't think anything of it.

Our society is so advanced, so don't think old fashioned.

KC8--

oh whoops i read the first line, LOL. I dont really like the idea of it, but I love the people. They are normal. I was in community theatre for a while, and I got to know about 4 gay guys. I LOVED them.

I think Gay marriages are perfectly fine. Who says Bob and John can't get married?As for the Bible it says that Men and Women are supposed to marry, there are many things in the Bible the contradict other things written, so, one thing my state one opinion, but another section will say the opposite.

Just because two men, or two women couldn't have children naturally, doesn't mean they shouldn't be together.

Personally, if I saw a gay couple, I wouldn't think anything of it.

KC8--
I like your post.

I do know gay couples who do have a kid. They adopted it. The kid seems pretty happy also.

Thanks. ^

They can't have children of their own, but there are ways to get children, through adoption, sergeat (bleh. I cant spell) mother.

i just learned that its not old fashioned, there were gay people in the holocaust
When I say don't think old fashioned, I mean back, way back, when it was bad to be gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back