Gazorutchi Chaos

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchirules

Reaction score
I am up to 5 generation on my Tama-go and all of the characters where boys and I keep getting Gazorutchi (ninja) and I take very good care of them. Help please :gozarutchi: I WANT A MAMETCHI OR ANY OTHER CHARACTER :chohimetchi: :mametchi:

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

First of all: what version do you have? This could determine the best way to get another character. Gozarutchis are, sorry to say, the worst care character out there. Taking better care of your tama is the best way to avoid a Gozarutchi for almost all the tamagotchis. If you're dealing with a TamaGo, however, getting Gozarutchi is based on low skill points, so if you're dealing with the TamaGo, try raising the training points by catching when it goes to the bathroom or cleaning up after its made a mess. Hope this helps, and good luck getting the characters you want! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi

Last edited by a moderator:
As missvioletchi said, it's based partly on skill points and partly on care. try taking perfect care and fill up the training bar.

Also, it depends on what kind of characters you marry. Depending on what character you marry, this will influence your next gen character. Say if you had a Mametchi and it married a Uwasatchi. You will be unable to get a perfect character since the Uwasatchi is poor care. Likewise if you mate with a Mametchi, you can't get an unhealthy character.

This is why I pay close attention to the mates so I can determine what the next gen character will be.

Hope I helped!

~RubyKuchipatchi98~

First of all: what version do you have? This could determine the best way to get another character. Gozarutchis are, sorry to say, the worst care character out there. Taking better care of your tama is the best way to avoid a Gozarutchi for almost all the tamagotchis. If you're dealing with a TamaGo, however, getting Gozarutchi is based on low skill points, so if you're dealing with the TamaGo, try raising the training points by catching when it goes to the bathroom or cleaning up after its made a mess. Hope this helps, and good luck getting the characters you want! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi
errrr it sais right there that the version is Tama-Go... Anyway to get characters other than Gozarutchi you should try taking better care of them. I'm pretty sure Gozarutchi is a bad care character so yes try better care XD.

Sakura-San123

I don't know how you get training points?

Is it taking it to the toilet, bathing it and stuff like that because I end up with 3 bars and some keep going away like I had 3 then 1 Help

Ok. This is how the story goes. It sleeps alot, don't poo that much and what character will I GET IF IT'S A GIRL because i've got a girl and now it's a Pipotchi. Is that good or bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back