G'day..... from Australia

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blucat

Reaction score
Hi!

I just got a new tamagotchi connection version 2, and it is a new design from Australia. If you have not seen it before i will gladly post photos. It is black and white stripy! And BTW, I have a character that does not seem to be on growth charts? It should be a teenagerstage as it has just grown from a little rolling white child stage thingo.

Blucat :D

Hey! You'll likee TamaTalk, I'm sure <_< .

Neat, our names are sorta similar, too.

About your character... could you post a picture? And can you find it here?

- :D

Fyrefox

Hi!I just got a new tamagotchi connection version 2, and it is a new design from Australia. If you have not seen it before i will gladly post photos. It is black and white stripy! And BTW, I have a character that does not seem to be on growth charts? It should be a teenagerstage as it has just grown from a little rolling white child stage thingo.

Blucat :rolleyes:
hope u like tama talk it iz the BEST !!!!

Heheheh...

Im glad i got some ausse tamafriends. Now all I gotta do is connect with somebody...... I havn't been able to connect with anybody and its been a week! My yu-fotchi evolved kuchipatchi. It is really cute but gee it eats and poops alot.

oh and I got a biro mark on the white part of my black and white tama case!!!!!!! and now i realize it is actually a tamagotchi connexion not connection.

the kuchipatchi plays with boots and maracasand does lots of animations regularly: singing bathing brushing maracas and boots. but i want myyufotchi back

Hey! You'll likee TamaTalk, I'm sure :unsure: . Neat, our names are sorta similar, too.

About your character... could you post a picture? And can you find it here?

- :furawatchi:

Fyrefox
Who made that site?

Where it says Toratchi on one of them, that is wrong, it's called Nyatchi, I had one called Juicy.

Who made that site?Where it says Toratchi on one of them, that is wrong, it's called Nyatchi, I had one called Juicy.
It's Bell Sprout's website :huh: . And I think Nyatchi's a different character, more like a cat and without the stripes. My friend just got the tiger one, and then I found a picture of Nyatchi online, and they look different.

But maybe you're right ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back