G'day mates!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

serin

Reaction score
hiya

as you may have guessed, im new to tamatalk and as usual i have no friends.. well none here yet anyways :)

well to start, my name is Erin and im from Australia. where is everyone else from? are you guys mostly from the USA or UK or where?

anyways.. i live in Aus and i LOVE the beach, music, movies, going out with my friends AND my 3 wonderful tamas (i have 2 V1s and a new V2) :huh:

umm.. my fav tama is :huh: at the moment, but it may change when i see some of the characters on my V2

well enough about me, why dont you tell me a little about yourself!! PM me or just reply to this

luv ya! :D

i most certainly do!!! :D   whats your name??
My real name? It is A.J. I would love to chat to you here, but it is not allowed on TamaTalk. Pm if you have more questions. :huh:

Regards,

DarkCore

Last edited by a moderator:
this may be the dumbest question ever.. but how do i PM?? :huh:
Under my singature, you will see a little button that has the letters pm on it. Click it, and send the message that you want me to recieve.

Regards,

DarkCore

Hello Erin!I'm from australia too.honestly,tamagotchi is a little frustrating,but it's ok.i used to have the furawatchi.

[SIZE=13pt]Hello serin, [/SIZE]

Welcome to TamaTalk! If you have any questions about tamagotchi's PM me I would be more than happy to help you or post the questions into "Help for new tamagotchi owners". I hope you have a great time on TamaTalk! :D

-cheekygirl :)

hiyaas you may have guessed, im new to tamatalk and as usual i have no friends.. well none here yet anyways ;)

well to start, my name is Erin and im from Australia. where is everyone else from? are you guys mostly from the USA or UK or where?

anyways.. i live in Aus and i LOVE the beach, music, movies, going out with my friends AND my 3 wonderful tamas (i have 2 V1s and a new V2) :D

umm.. my fav tama is :gozarutchi: at the moment, but it may change when i see some of the characters on my V2

well enough about me, why dont you tell me a little about yourself!! PM me or just reply to this

luv ya! :ph34r:
Welcome to TamaTalk, Serin! I'm Crikeys, aKa the King of Pokemon! I hope you have a great time here, if you need help, don't hesitate to ask me.

Sincerely,

Crikeys aKa the King of Pokemon

Hi serin :furawatchi: !! I am Atomic Kitten but you can call me AK :pochitchi: lots of people do lol :lol: :) TamaTalk is a very friendly site and you will find lots of people willing to be your friend. I am one of them :furawatchi: . Have a great time on TamaTalk!! :blink:

:ichigotchi:

AK :mimitchi:

PS. You can PM me if you want! :wacko: :furawatchi:

hello serin im new to i sind up to day as a matter of a fact.

my tamas a yu-fotchi and i love to be you friend cus i need some

P.S i live in austrila to witch prt do you live in i live in qld gold coast.

Hey! Welcome to TamaTalk! If you need anything, advice, tips, questions, a friend, just PM me, i'll be glad to help.. I know I look newer than you but i've had past accounts.

Hello! :lol: Glad you decided to join TamaTalk. :eek: This site is SO awesome! There is SO much to do.

-Tamaguy#1 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back