G'day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tsarina Anastacia

Reaction score
Hey. Im from aus and of course i adore tamagotchi's.

Im 18. Im female. I live with my fiance. I have 3 tama's a Pink tamagotchi connection. Version 2 i think. 2 v4's, a pink and a red one. Im pestering my fiance for a v5 on monday ;) so hopefully K-Mart is still having their toy sale then. I finished school last year and im having a year off before i go do a Pharmecutical course. Um what else. Im addicted, quite literally, to Guild Wars. Best MMO around i reckon. Cant wait for guild wars 2 WOOT. I have a pet rat named Nibbles. A puppy Named Mallyx The Unyielding. He is a Chihuahua x Jack Russel x Maltese so he is a tiny little thing. We brought him home yesterday and he is settling in nicely and getting into everything :rolleyes: . I also have 2 pet fish. Who are the most durable things EVER. They are Siamese Fighting fish. My fiance's is Blue and mine is Yellow.

Hmm, i think thats about it really, OH im a really good baker ;) Cookies and Cakes are my speciality but i make lots of other yummy sugar filled stuff. Wow i sound fat :) im not tho. I may not do much each day but i know how to keep fit :p

A little about my fiance, who will never join because he isnt really into tama's :lol: , he is 21, he is a chef at a resturant. He likes guild wars as well. He wants a Pet Tarantula but im not too thrilled about that. I HATE spiders. He is adorable and is like a giant kitten to be honest. He loves to buy me things and spoil me. I really am the luckiest girl in aus :D

I love all types of music. If i like the song i'll listen to it and im not embarrased to say that when i was younger i liked britney spears lol. I also really love to sing and im not that bad at it either :D I wouldnt go on Australian Idol tho, im not THAT good lol. I hate Big Brother in all its Shapes and forms but it is addictive. So You Think You Can Dance is a good show. The latest season from America just hit our T.V.s a week or 2 ago. I love futurama, family guy, the simpsons, farscape, stargate sg-1, stargate Atlantis, POKEMON, OMG I ADORE POKEMON. Best thing the japanese gave us, and by that i mean Anime :D

Well, there is lots more i love and hate but i could write a 5 book series about that lol.

Cheers guys.

Hallo~

Welcome to TT! :puroperatchi:

You like a lot of things I like. ^^;;

I love So You Think You Can Dance & Family Guy.

I also enjoy Pokemon.

You are sooo right, anime is the best~~!!

I love to bake too. n_____n

Mkay, so PM me if you ever need anything or just want to chat!!

Looking forward to seeing you around!!

Cinder~

Ooo, cool. Welcome to TamaTalk!

(I'm stalking the member that posted before me! > :puroperatchi: )

Welcome to TamaTalk!

^__^ Wow, we're a lot alike! I LOVE Pokemon and anime, and I like cooking too!

If you need help, just check out the links in my siggy, and if you need a friend, just PM me! :D

Love,

CB

Last edited by a moderator:
Back