G'day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashka

Reaction score
I thought the topic header would explain my place of origin better than most things, but for those not aware of the complete and utter hackery that is my native speaking language...I'm Australian.

I have most of the Australian Version released Tamagotchi up to date. I don't own a set of the Tamagotchi you buy in a pair (male/female) and I don't have a mini...yet. ^^

I am currently 18 years old. I love Metal, Foriegn Music, Opera and Metal Opera. (Metal Opera is fairly unknown...kinda like Evanscence but make the guitar louder and the voice prettier...sort of). I speak japanese (well, I can wander around the country and know what I'm doing...but I can't read it very well...).

I...can't think of anything else to tell you about me.

I like...McDonalds?

Pleased to meet you. ^__^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! Nice... Uh, unique individuality! you're lucky you can speak Japanese. I've been trying for years... ^^;

Welcome to tamatalk! I'm sure you'll grow on this place.

lhi, i think its cool that you can talk another language, do you want to be my buddy?

[SIZE=22pt] Welcome to TamaTalk! PM me if you have any doubts or questions [/SIZE] :furawatchi:

:furawatchi: tamagirl777

Thankyou everyone for the warm welcome. *grin*

Hi! Nice... Uh, unique individuality! you're lucky you can speak Japanese. I've been trying for years... ^^;
Welcome to tamatalk! I'm sure you'll grow on this place.
Aaah, the blessedly ellusive indeviduality.

Yes I'm an indevidual...just like ALL my friends ^^ Haha. Awesome avatar by the way. One Piece if I remember correctly?

lhi, i think its cool that you can talk another language, do you want to be my buddy?
Sure I'd love to be ^^ . Yea, I spent years on learning it...and I'm still really bad. XD But, keep trying. Ganbatte!

Welcome to TamaTalk! PM me if you have any doubts or questions
Thankyou, I'll keep that in mind. I'm sure I'll have questions. =]

Hi Ashka, I'm 22 from Sydney and I speak Japanese too lol ...read like a 7 year old but I can talk my way across the country as well

:furawatchi: :lol: :furawatchi: :lol: :furawatchi: :lol: :furawatchi:

Hi Ashka, I'm 22 from Sydney and I speak Japanese too lol ...read like a 7 year old but I can talk my way across the country as well
Yaay~ Another Australian! So I shant be the only one here that throws shrimp on the barbie XD

Oooh, how did you learn Japanese?

Welcome! If you need any help with this site, just ask.
Why thankyou, I most likely will. And thank you for the nice welcome. Just to ask ONE thing...what is a Tamatalk Lifetime Angelgotchi? ^^;

hi. im in florida. im in need of friends. pm me
Wow, Florida, eh? Sounds pretty...well it looks cool on TV anyway.

Why thankyou, I most likely will. And thank you for the nice welcome. Just to ask ONE thing...what is a Tamatalk Lifetime Angelgotchi? ^^;
hi. im in florida. im in need of friends. pm me
Wow, Florida, eh? Sounds pretty...well it looks cool on TV anyway.
tamatalklifegotchi is someone who donates money to keep the site up and running :angry:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*hi*hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*hi*hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*hi*hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:D

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*hi*hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back