Gee, what did i do!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaoligist

Reaction score
I had posted 'Hey, what the tamagotchi' in What's happened to my Tamagotchi...

... and the problem started. When I posted it in, I expected answers and all I got was people ignored my topic because no one posted or replied anything that helped me. I let everyone know it's something else and that was when it stopped. It was a week ago I posted it in and still no answers!! I get this treatment at school.

WHY ME, WHY ME, WHY ME I JUST WANT 2 LIVE WITHOUT BULLYING!!!!

:ichigotchi: :ph34r: :ph34r: :eek: :wacko: :wacko: :( :(

Poeple probably didn't notice it or they probably didn't know the answers. I know it's annoying but that's how life works. x.X

Poeple probably didn't notice it or they probably didn't know the answers. I know it's annoying but that's how life works. x.X
That is so true :)

I am sorry to say that you are no different from the rest of us tamaoligist.

Don't take it so personally...

We can all post questions on the forums - and sometimes we don't get answers at all.... sometimes we don't get the answers we were expecting... sometimes we don't get the answers we wanted...

Sometimes it is because ppl really don't know the answer - or they don't know what to suggest... (Looking at your topic, I suspect that is what happened in your case) :lol:

Sometimes it is because ppl didn't notice it - like tama star suggests

What worries me is that you have decided you are being bullied because no one posted the helpful answers you were expecting...?

Hey - it is nothing personal and it is not bullying - honestly :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back