GEE WIZ

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your tama givin birth?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• i am working on it

• breeding...eww

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ebonei

Reaction score
yesterday i used the love potion but i 4got it was 2 young 2 fall in love but after dinner i tried 2 connect them and my maskruchi (girl) shook her head no then the screen went blank them i saw fire works and 2 babies popped out then 1 disappered but one is still there!

i am a grandma!

the mom's name is Avery

the dads name is Kevin

i am gonna name the baby boy Kev Jr

<_<

lets have a virtual baby shower!

(i am exstatic)

YAY!!!*throws flowers & dances* ^_^

what does it mean if a baby tamagotchi is following you.I'am new with breeding.can't you tell. ^_^ :ph34r: :eek:

Right now I'm raising a the 2nd generation. They're both girls. I have 4 tamas, so I don't have to worry about not finding a mate! But...one of the 4 tamas is a mini, so one tama will have to use the Mrs. BusyBody!

hmm.....im a great great great great great great great great great grandma! I WIN!! :angry:

what does it mean if a baby tamagotchi is following you.I'am new with breeding.can't you tell. :D :D :huh:
That's just your tama's baby. The mama tama will go away after 48 hours and you'll be responsible for caring for the baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back