TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkangel826

Reaction score
I am on my 5th generation of tamagotchi and i have had all boys ? Is there a certain reason i have had all boys? <_<

I am pretty sure it is just a coincidence. I haven't heard of that happening for any specific reason. Lucky you. <_<

I think it is all random. That is is SO cool though! <_<

I had the same problem with my V4 i only had girls a few times. There is no way of choosing your tamas gender (unless you reset the tama)

Sorry there is no way to choose gender, but you should get a boy soon, try pressing a differant button than usuall with the Matchmaker.

Hope i helped, and have a super tama day!

Whether you get a male or female is random, but for some reason I also tend to get more boys than girls. On my V1 I didn't get a girl until my sixth generation. After a while a pattern began to emerge, though. Give it one or two more generations and you should get a girl. There's really no particular reason you get more boys than girls.

The gender you get on your Tamagotchi is random. So far, I haven't been bewitched with rows of generations of males nor females with my three Tamas running. People used to say there were different methods of getting boys or girls for your Tamagotchi, but all these had been proven not true so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back