Generation #

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How far have you got on your generation?

• still at 1

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 10 +

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danief

Reaction score
I am still only on generation two with a teenager. im not sure how im oging to get married this time though. what year does the matchmaker come?

It has to be 6-8 years old just like any generation. Write me with any more questions.

My V2 is 24 and still going, but since it's usually on pause it doesn't get to advance much.

I think kuchipatchi10 is right. Or at that age two Tamagotchis can connect (if you know someone with another).

I have a V3 on the 17th right now, but I had a friend who got her V2 to the 50th and the took the battery out and took a break from it. And I also have a V4 on the 7th gen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine's on generation 1 because I just bought it lol :lol:

I only recently got mine a couple of weeks ago [i think]. But I do pause it alot - as I'm busy with college and stuff. I'm on Generation 2 and the matchmaker has just come, so he has a baby :huh: !

My highest is my V3, at generation 21. I don't play with it anymore, and the battery is dead. My V4 is generation 11 currently. And my V1, don't play with it, out of batteries got to generation 8 I think as the highest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back