generations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to 10 and then it reset itself. I never played the tamagotchi again, because I got bored.

Right now I'm on 1 XD I'm waiting for a baby on my tama-go.

The highest I have that I can remember is 16 on a V2.

I think my color is around 10-15, but I can't quite remember, and its batteries are dead.

My TMGC+C is on it's 11th generation now, and counting. The +C is the first Tamagotchi I've had that's applicable for this poll. :huh:

My record is 9 generations :angry: I got up to 9 on my V3 then I lost it for a couple days. When I found it, it was dead :huh: I guess I could get past 9 gens but after the 5th or so I kind of lose interest.

well mine got to 14 on my special music star because i said to my sister " hey i just need to go to a friends place look after this please "

NEVER ask your sister to look after a tamagotchi i came home it was in the exact same place i left it

I'm up to the 21st generation on my TMGC+C. It's the highest out of all the ones I'm running that apply to this poll. Still going! :)

I've never even made it to the second generation. :rolleyes:

I like to switch Tamas after one playthrough to give something else a chance. I think it keeps it more interesting that way.

My record is just GENERATION THREE 'cos my brother always resets it before it gets any further. Annyoing.

23rd generation on my TMGC+C and still going. I don't have the heart to go on at the moment because I've got Kutchipatchi. :lol:

25th generation on my TMGC+C. I'd like to eventually go further than the counter but have no idea if I'm going to be able to keep track of it all. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back